Shenandoah University

« See more reviews of Shenandoah University

Shenandoah University is a small school that features small classes, close professional relationships between students and faculty/staff, and located in a beautiful area.

For the most part in my school there are individuals who will try their best to have their students excel no matter what the circumstances may have been.

Shenandoah University is awesome and offered me career-building opportunities for success and leadership that I would not have had anywhere else.

My school is very diverse with many different view points. Sometimes the people not in the conservatory feel left out by the school.

Shenandoah is a small school, well known for its conservatory and health professions, giving it a diverse academic community.

Shenandoah University is a small town college atmosphere with a small classroom setting and a close knit community.

A small school with diverse students and strong community feel in a growing city in the Shenandoah Valley

Shenandoah University is a very diverse campus with an outstanding learning environment.

The best fit for what I was looking for to continue my education.

Small, comfortable, great education and helpful teachers