Simpson University

« See more reviews of Simpson University

The most difficult thing about Simpson is that due to it's small student-body, some majors may only have two professors and required classes offered every 2 years. This makes it difficult to study abroad or add a minor or second major. But on the positive side, there is a smaller student to professor ratio and course majors are more intimate because they go through all of their major courses together.

I love my university but if I had to name one thing I was not too fond of I would have to probably say the cafeteria. Most colleges brag of their "freshman fifteen" but in my personal experience it was quite the opposite. I lost weight becuase I did not want to eat the horrible food being served. The only positive statement I can say is that the cafeteria has improved evry year since I have attended.

Hah. Although I really adore my University, I?m sure that many of my peers would feel compelled to agree with me: ?the caf.? That?s out cafeteria here for the students who live on campus. It?s actually quite good on some days, and the staff there is wonderful, but it?s an off day when you eat the food and not vice versa.

The worst thing about the school is that we only have one gym. The reason this is a problem is because all the of the sports teams that require a gym must scramble for gym time off-season. If we had two gyms, there would be enough time for every team to practice conveniently.

Simpson Unversity prides itself in being a campus of community. While most of the campus does indeed live as a community, their seems to be certain groups that segregate themselves from the rest of us. For a campus that pushes for unity, it sure does always look like it.

The absolute worst thing about my school, MSJC, is no students try hard enough in the classes and the teachers don't reallly seem to care.

I think the worste thing about my school is the caffeteria food. I think they need to focus more on quality than quantity.

The worst thing about my school is that there are limited classes and schedules for your degree.