McAllen, TX
South Texas College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend South Texas College

Patricia

If I could go back, it would not be high school senior. I would of started back in Junior High and give all my effort and not slack off. What kids are knowing now I wish the schools were like that back then. The main thing is I really wish teachers could explain things in a way that we could understand it and not get frustrated because we do not get it or were slow at learning things.

How much money I needed, because when I started a couple of years ago I couldn't go to school because I didn't qualify for finicial aid. Now I do but its not enough because just one book is expensive.

The people that want to do better in there life and there family.

Abel

I get along with almost all i encounter!! Some are supportive and i enjoy theire pressence while attending school!

The only thing i can really say would be just to stay more focused and concentrate on what is important, college is very fun and at the same time so important! In HS i was rather unsure on what to pursue and it took me several years to really figure out what i want to do in life, i would tell myself to focus on psychology philosophy and my arts! I wasted a bit of time messing around with diffrent degree plans and in the end i found my passions! I also would go back and tell myself to join all the clubs i can for fun, my old HS me was rather shy and closed off to the world! Thanks to college and the clubs and teachers i am far from shy and open ready to take on the world!!

I always have some fun and cool facts to tell my band mates!! I always talk to them about the cool subjects from psychology and philosophy, which is where i gather my ideas for the lyrics to my music!! they are left wishing they were enrolled!!

South Texas College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.