Savannah, GA
South University–Savannah Online

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend South University–Savannah Online

Being able to basically teach yourself, the teachers are there for you as much as they can be. But a good thing is that you can go anywhere at anytime and still be able to stay in school.

Life is going to get a lot harder for you. Keep your head up and try your hardest with school. You're in a sticky situation right now and it's because of you not trying hard enough. Even though things get rough you can do this all by yourself!

A person like me, since I do not like big classrooms and being aroud a lot of people I do not know I thought this school was great for me. Or if you have a busy life, this school you don't have to show up for or have a certain time to be at class.

Leslie

I would advise my self as a high school senior with these words, "Leslie! Never stop following your heart and chasing your dreams. The most opportune time to attend college is now! If you postpone or procrastinate life will get in your way! I know you are overwhelmed and consumed with the anxieties associated with college, but as long as you remain positive, focused, open-minded, and most importantly determined, I am here to tell you as eye witness of your future, your success begins now and your only limitations are of what you have yet to dream!"

The support and positivity of the academic counselors is so awesome that it eliminates the possibility of failure.

Dennis

I would advise myself to take more interest in school and what is being taught, to pay attention to the subject matter and to study hard and participate in class discussion. I would have chosen to take freshmen courses while in the last four years of high school to familiarize myself with what college work was going to be like instead of having to go through the initial shock of college life and the time and discipline that it takes to succeed to make the grade.

The best thing that I like about my school is that the classes are unique, focused, and tailored to my career growth and development. The instructors are helpful and provide the assistance needed to succeed.

The worst thing about the school is the inability to choose the class schedule you want. The class line-up is determined completely by the school and you have no choice in the way you would like to take your classes.

Marilee

College life...is real life...in real time. Take it serious. You cannot get these years back. Make them count...for something. The earlier you get your education completed, the sooner you can accomplish the many goals you have set for yourself. None of the goals I have had are attainable without a college education. I recommend figuring out what you want to do as far as your career, before you graduate high school...and think big! Do not lose focus, stay in school, and get the degree. Do not go into college undecided, like I did. I had too many different things that interested me as a career, and could not make up my mind. I completed half of the career choice education, and changed my mind, more than once. Now, at 40+...I am starting as a freshman, again. Ironically, in the same field I started ... Hoping to finish college before my son. Your career should be your Passion... Do what you love to do. Be the best you can be...and do not quit! Learn early, work happily, and enjoy the later years.

I have not found any negative points about this University.

Anyone not serious about getting their education/career goals met. The Admitting representatives, financial aid office, to the educational counselors, instructors, and fellow students have all shown a great interest in my personal goals, and have gone above and beyond to assist me in reaching my educational and career goals.

South University–Savannah Online administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.