Southeastern University

« See more reviews of Southeastern University

Caring, about it, if you want to be around others who are smiling all the time and have a general sense of learning in a team enviroment then this is the place for you. Be ready to be champions for Christ, champions in the classroom, and champions in the community.

Even as a large collection of diverse ethnicities and backgrounds, all of my classmates put their differences behind them in order to positively thrust one another toward effective learning and a great college experience.

Everyone at this school is here for the same reason; to glorify God with their knowledge, talents, and heart. I've never been in an institution or surrounding with so much positive influence.

It's really hard to make friends in the class room because everyone lives on campus, so unless you have friends on campus that you are taking classes with, then it gets kindof lonely.

My classmates tend to be people who will do the best they can in trying to help others and do well themselves, while keeping a mindset of servanthood leadership.

My classmates are warm and inviting. Any time I need any help with homework or projects they're ready to jump in and form study groups to get the work done!

My classmates are very diverse; some are academically focused, others grade focused and a few who apply the knowledge into their social lives.

Students at Southeastern are very charismatic and friendly. They love to work with people and are determined for the most part.

didn't mind the classmates very much at all, for the most part it is just what I would say is a normal classroom experience.

My classmates are pretty well rounded individuals. They can have fun but they know how to hit the books too.