Southern New Hampshire University

« See more reviews of Southern New Hampshire University

My school is best known for it's ability to help out the students. Having applied to and been enrolled in colleges that messed up my schedule making it impossible for me to attend, Southern New Hampshire University is very helpful towards their students. They made it easy for me to enroll only a few weeks before classes began, helped me get my books in time, and even introduced me to some of the students in my classes. They were great!

My school is probably best known for either its culinary or business programs. SNHU has countless amounts of opportunities available for culinary students especially; there's a five-star restaurant on campus where they can work, which is pretty impressive, to say the least. A new dining hall was just finished across the street, and it's beautiful--definitely worth the trek across the parking lots to get there.

I'm not a traditional student; in fact, I have never even seen my school's campus. I suppose I could say their known for their athletics or perhaps the fact that they go the extra mile for their students. However, what I know SNHU for is their excellent online program. It never ceases to amaze me that I am living in Missouri while attending a University in New Hampshire and getting an exceptional education, too.

We are best known for our online program because we have had a lot of commercials for it. We are known for our variety of class styles from on-campus, onlne, and hybrid. We are very well known for our small class sizes (under 25 kids). Therefore in general we are well known for our classes. We have many majors, multiple campuses, small classes, class style variety, and an complete online program.

I think our school is best known for the education they offer. They offer excellent customer service; byt this I mean that they focus on the customer-being the student. The academic offerings and the tools & resources to achieve goals for the students is outstanding.

Southern New Hampshire University is best known for being flexible. As an online student I get great support in everything from which classes I need to how to pay for classes. SNHU has just the programs I want in just the way I need to be able to complete my degree.

There is one cafeteria worker, named Fast Eddie. Without a doubt, Fast Eddie makes the best omelette you will ever eat, and it only takes him about 5 minutes to do it. I swear, he is one of the most exciting parts about my morning before classes!

Our school is most known for being a small, close-knit community. Everyone on campus has seen or talked to the majority of other students and that way you dont get lost in the crowd. Also, we have a wide range of ethnicities that go here.

This is a really good school for students who are majoring in Business or culinary. It has a small class room size which creates a good learning enviornment where you don't feel uncomfortable to ask questions or get help.

My school is best known for helping their students towards a sucessfull career. They are also known for their inovative an rising popularity due to the sucess of their students due to their educational background.