Southern Virginia University

« See more reviews of Southern Virginia University

Anybody who isn't used to being in a large city type environment would be very comfortable at this school. Also, anyone who likes to actively participate and learn in class would like SVU.

Someone who focuses on their studies, who enjoy small class sizes, enjoys being active in their school and who is interested in becoming a better all around person.

Anyone can attend this school, there is no prejudice on anyone. This environment is very nuturing and loving, and there is always a lot of help provide if needed.

Someone who learns better in smaller class. Someone who is ok with small towns. Someone who will likely attend another college after graduating from this one.

Anyone should attend this school, but someone who is dedicated to succeed should go because the acceptance rate to graduate schools is amazing.

Someone who has high personal standards and goals. Someonewho is willing to work hard but knows how to have fun too.

Anyone who is looking for an amazing liberal arts education, and that is looking for people who have good standards.

One who really wants to focus on schoolwork, and who wants to get married fast