Southwestern Adventist University

« See more reviews of Southwestern Adventist University

I wished I would have known what I was truly getting myself into. They gave me a speech that sounded like sounthwestern was the best option for me at the time. I was a transfer student to Southwestern Adventist University and they failed to tell me that classes in my degree were offered on a two year rotation. My advisor lead me to believe that I was good to go for graduation in 2 years but 1 semester from graduation I find that I am short upper level credits which caused me to take an overlod of classes to finish.

Looking back at my days in highschool, I wish I could have been exposed to different fields of education possible. I am currently a pre-nursing student. Now that I am in college, I have seen varieties of fields. The field I am attracted now is ecology. If I would have been shown this type of science, I would have started preparing myself for what would come up in college. Without having a true directed field when entering college, there is really no need of going to college.

I wish I would have known a little more about the expenses that I needed. Southwestern is a somewhat more expensive than that of an unprivate college or a community college. On top of the expensiveness of the college I have living expenses as well. There are many other things that I wished I had known before I wen however, the expenses were my biggest problem.

I think that I knew enough about this school when I started attending. I did a lot of research and talking to tons of people at the school.

I wish that I would have known that I would not get any financial funding.