Texas A & M University-College Station

« See more reviews of Texas A & M University-College Station

The school seems tailored for students who are conservative and mostly interested in agriculture, engineering, or business, with a strong interest in football and other sports. As someone who is quite liberal, interested in a liberal arts field such as psychology, and little interest in sports, perhaps there might have been better choices. However, even with my ideals and interests I was able to find my niche among other like-minded students. The school is very diverse but does not always encourage diversity, so it is an interesting balance. It carries a long history of tradition and togetherness.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone who appreciates the complexiities of a technical world. He or she should have an appreciation for mathematics and science that involves liberal arts as well. This person should also appreciate a small town that has a lesser amount of entertainment venues. As a school with an almost over-whelming amount of on-campus activities, the lack of off campus opportunities are a non-issue. A person who loves a challenge and wants a great education that prepares one for life's future demands should surely attend Texas A&M.

If you are serious about learning, love traditions, and want to be apart of something bigger than yourself, then you should attend Texas A&M University. This school will prepare you to be successful in any career path you choose. If you want to be involved in your school and become an active member of the community, Texas A&M will give you many opportunities to achieve this goal. "Aggies don not lie, cheat, or steal, nor tolerate those who do." This Aggie Honor code, that every student abides by, ensures your future emplorers that you display honor and integrity.

Anyone friendly looking for a network of people and friends for life. Our school helps you leanr in an environment of peers, leading you to work well in career-like situations and group interactions. The social atmosphere is amazing. It feels liek everyone wants you to find something you like and succeed. If you are not sure what you want to do, but you have an unfocused idea, you should check this school out. It provides a weath of business and real world majors., working towards making you the best person you can; while making a network of life friends.

From what I have experienced so far, the school is very expansive regarding the number of students, type of education, and organizations that you can get involved in. A&M is a very large public school, but it knows how to welcome complete strangers into its "Aggie family", so if you want wide/varied options, but still want that small, hometown feeling, this is the place for you. A&M is pretty conservative when it comes to its traditions/military background, so if you want a college with a rich and respectable history, A&M is definetely for you!

If you are a boy, conservative and preferably white, love to drink, going to football games, spreading school spirit and going to work out at the gym. If you are a girl, conservative, preferably white, upbeat, spreading school spirit and jogging around campus. Frat/soro scene is big. If you like small towns and dont mind that there is only one mall, two movie theaters, this place is great for you. If you like theaters that play independent films or shopping or BIG CITYS and fashion and nice cars and rich hot people, this place is NOT FOR YOU.

Texas A&M is a place where people with integrity and determination have the opportunity to flourish. A&M is an opportunity for students to grow in an environment where honesty, discipline, and academic endurance are encouraged. Students who wish to succeed and have the endurance to continue to the end and strive to give his or her best performance. A&M is a place for the dedicated, motivated, and enthusiastic. To be an Aggie is to be a part of something bigger than just a school, it’s being a part of a family, learning and growing together.

A&M first and foremost , is a family. The type of person who should attend here is someone who is not intimidated by that. Someone who is open and eager to meet new people and whose not uncomfrotable with being part of something huge and faceless. Someone friendly and ready to engage with others as well as contributing to the aggie tradition of service. It's not a place to hide behind your books, though studying is important its a place for the leaders and the bold, and hose who arent as much so, to come into their own right.

Because the University is so large, any person can find their niche no matter how small or diverse. I am a perfect example of someone who does not necessarily conform to the majority of students here- my politics and lifestyle are perhaps more liberal than my more conservative peers- and yet I have found organizations in which I can thrive and my voice can be heard. I would encourage anyone with an opinion, a heart for humanity, and a commitment to excellence to come to this University and shake things up for the better.

You should attend Texas A&M University if you want to have an all around great college experience. Texas A&M is strong in academics and rich in university traditions. We are a family and as a student you have that feeling of family while you are in school and when you graduate and you become a Former Student. As Former Aggies say, when you graduate from Texas A&M University you receive your diploma from a world class univeristy and you also leave with a network of Formers Students always there for you when you need.