Texas Southmost College

« See more reviews of Texas Southmost College

UTB offers a beautiful surrounding of South Texas Border of Mexico and South Padre Island just a few miles away. The campus is a history book in itself stemming from the Ft. Brown and Texas Southmost College. The campus offers an updated recreational facility to accommodate the stress of constant studying. It also offers night class for student that work during the day. The campus library offers weekend hours for all students and the cafeteria is open as well. The campus will continue to welcome transfer students who believe that the best college to attend is RGV in Brownsville, Texas.

My school has a lot of departments that can help any kind of students. There is the admissions office, the academic advising center, the financial aid office, two big library used by students daily and some other computers lab available as well. Some kinds of activities like orange crush are also organized to welcome freshman students and talent show to discover students that have artistic capacity. Moreover, my school disposed of a art center which hold a bunch of diverse events made by prominent artist all over the world weekly and monthly.

The Unveristy of Texas at Brownsville, was the best college that I have attended. My professors have always being a great help to me. I learned so much from them. The staff was always willing to help the student with what ever they needed. Everyone is so helpful and understanding. It never seems like a bad day there.

The university that I attend has all sorts of background folks. There is no room for racism, as far as I know. Academic wise, mostly every student that takes classes here, usually tend to go to other colleges to finish with their careers. Seems like not everything is available here for graduation, like class purposes.

The school is awesome, there are always a lot of activities going. We have a big gym in which you can go look for a job or do exercise. The teachers in here are very great, but like other teachers you need to work hard for your grades. And last the school is very helpful you just need to explore.

The University of Texas at Brownsville is driven by academic excellence and artisic merit. My university allows for everyone to equally voice their oppositions and ideals regarding any topic. We stand united not only as students of the university, but as people of the free world.

The University of Texas at Brownsville is a school where students like to "pretend" they're doing something with their life but they waste all their financial aid refund money on everything else that doesn't involve school.

The University of Texas at Brownsville draws upon many cultures and languages, to develop knowledgeable citizens and emerging leaders who are engaged in the civic life of their community.

Many people don't like it because it's near home. Many people would prefer to go to bigger cities where there is a party environment. Overall, it isn't a bad school.

The University of Texas at Brownsville is a nurturing, holistic, and challenging campus that ensures academic and professional development of its graduate students.