Texas Southmost College

« See more reviews of Texas Southmost College

I have the perfect word to describe my classmates and that is "Friendly". My classmates are the perfect people for me to build friendships with, because they are the ones that know exactlly what im going through in each of my classes. It never fails that my classmates are the ones giving me great advice when needed. And not only are my classmates great but everyone in general. Just yesterday, a good dozen people helped my run after my papers after the wind took them. Thanks to them nothing was lost.

Students at the University of Texas at Brownsville are very friendly and helpful, but they seem to want to give the least of their part in everything from attendance and punctuality to assignments and deadlines meaning that many choose to skip class and get assignments from classmates or they tend to arrive tardy; many students tend to procrastinate when it comes to completing and turning in assignments on time.

The classmates are satisfied with mediocracy.. there is not enough motivation from teachers or peers to reach for an A. I am distrubed by it since I am a hard worker and strive for a 4.0 GPA. The teachers allow them to cut corners by issuing open book tests. This seriously needs to change. We need more motivation!

In all my classes, the students are attentive and engaged in what the professor is teaching. Students at this university want to be in class and want to learn. They want to be succesful and understand that an education is the key to a bright future.

I have the good luck of having very good classmates in all the classes that I am attending to. They all are very friendly with me during this semester that is my first one in college.

They were very approachable, diverse, and easy to get along with. I made friends this semster that I didn't realize I would end up with and didn't expect to make any friends at all.

They come off as intimidating at first glance, but once you begin to know them they're the kindest, helpful, and intelligent group of people you could ever meet.

All of my classmates at UTBpretty much just mind their own business, but if you ask for help they are very freindly and willing to help the other out.

My classmates here at utb seem to get along and help each other out in different things that the teacher is doing and is a good environment.

My classmates are human beings that have their own different ideas but that they have to adapt everything with their social life as well.