The College of Wooster

« See more reviews of The College of Wooster

It is in a very small town and there are very few relations between the college community and the town, which is a shame. However, many people overcome this by doing volunteer work in the community or simply visiting downtown more often. It also gets really cold in the winter and doesn't go away for good until finals week in the Spring.

Worst thing would be its relative isolation. While on campus activities are extensive, if you want to visit a city you will NEED a car. It's kind of in the middle of nowhere, so get used to staying on campus for the weekend.

It is too small and in the middle of nowhere. It is too small because it has 1,200 students and whatever happens on campus gets spread through word of mouth very easily.

There is no option to live off campus, unless there is a special circumstance, and until this year, there had only been one meal plan option. This year there are two.

Lack of diversity. It's very diverse for a small school, but still a little lacking in the area. About half the students are from Ohio. I really value diversity.

the worst thing might be that the campus is really small. there's not much exciting here if you are a fun-seeker.

The classes are difficult; definitely not for the faint of heart...

The career placement after college. No one has heard of it.

Some of the dorms are getting pretty old.

We are surrounded by corn fields