Chattanooga, TN
The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

Tommy

I would try my hardest to make and save as much money as possible.

People who like to take time out to study and have peace and quiet should come to this scool. The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a very diverse school and is very friendly.

Caitlyn

This school's dorms are all apartment style. That means they include a full kitchen and bathroom area. I also picked this school because I love the Chattanooga area, especially the downtown.

Don't stress out. Everything is going to be fine. Just be yourself because if someone doesn't like you the way you are then they don't need to be your friend. You shouldn't try to change into something you aren't because you are fine just the way you are. Have faith in yourself because you can do anything you put your mind to. Take something from home to college because it can comfort you when you are lonely and miss your family. Also make sure you always carry an umbrella to class and invest in galoshes because when you are in college you have to walk everywhere and you will probably forget to check the weather. Don't stress out about when something is due because you know you will turn it in on time no matter what. Just remember that your family loves you and if something goes wrong you can always count on them. Just try to relax and be happy.

UT Chattanooga has the best dorms of any public University I've ever seen. It is also really convenient to the great downtown area. You can walk to several restaurants and even to a really nice park. UT Chattanooga also has a great workout area. The campus is also pretty and it has a big town feel without being crowded.

The most important thing I've gotten out of my college experience has been the realization of what it really means to "be on my own". Living away from home has been a real challenge for me, and I've learned more than I ever thought I would. Being dependent upon myself has taught me a better sense of responsibility and made me more confident in my life decisions. Attending the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga has been an extremely valuable experience, not only because of what I've learned in class, but what I've learned about my life. I feel more confident about tackling whatever the future holds and I know I can accomplish whatever I set my mind to.

I think the best thing about my school is the campus. It's pretty and just the right size. You can walk anywhere within 10 mintues!

I brag about how I can get to class in under ten mintues by walking.

Shonda

The some things I have gotten out of my college experience so far would be the fact that I had to change and be more independent since my parents aren't around anymore, and also to be more social. When I was in high school I hanged out with the same girls for four years straight but since I went away for school, I have to learn to be more social and meet new people.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the lack of some sororities on campus.

Cody

My experience in college so far is how well everyone gets along, and how the school work is all in my hands. That it doesn't matter if you do it or not. If you don't do it you will suffer the consequences. The most thing I have came to realize is college is a whole new ballgame, I must do as much as possible for a good grade as in; go to teachers and ask questions., take more time outside of class than I do inside of class, and never think I have enough time to work on something that I must finish it as soon as possible.

About what classes I needed to take for general education that I could've taken in high school so I could be ahead.

Any person that is interested or has the desire to pursue his or her education at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. There is no specific person that should attend. It is a great school for anyone.

Julia

My college experience has been valuable because it truly shows who you are as a person. You are finally living out your life and pursuing your dreams and goals. You are among people that think like you and have similar interests. You learn so much about yourself and the experiences you gain in college build the foundation of who you will be out in the world. It is unbelievably valuable to figure out who you are as a person and college encourages and enables your freedom to learn things about yourself.

ivane

irritating and always have to be right. all ways talking about each other.

irritating and always have to be right. all ways talking about each other.

the world is a starnge and interesting place. everyone you meet is different with there own values and view points about life. you can travel , learn new thing and about new culture. make friends you thought you never could. prepair youself for your own life and what you expect from it. college not only educates your brain in book knowledge but also in people skills and adventure. the professors help you understand that if you really apply yourself you can be and do anything.

Jaleesa

My classmates are helpful and determined to succeed.

My classmates are helpful and determined to succeed.

Simple, it helped me understand the importance and power of education and focus. As a child, all i knew to do was make good grades, but i did not understand why. Now, I do. I realize that without education and focus, I'm setting myself up for a long, hard, and unsuccessful future.

Honestly, the worst thing is the weather. I absolutely love this school.

Shavitra

I have discovered that i have a knack for writing and critquing others work. This has been valuable because it validates that my writing ablilities are stronger than i thought. It gives me more assurance in myself.

The food here sucks, there isn't a lot of variety

Someone who needs to have something to do everyday or every weekend

My school has such a diverse population, often not seen within one smaller sized school. We have the more urban, "want to be gangster" crowd; we have hippies and tree huggers; we have the rich snobby kids; we have the smart kids; we have kids that have no idea whats going on. I don;t believe many schools have as a diverse of a campus as UTC.

My college experience has been more life altering in 3 months then the entire 18 years I spent on this planet before hand. I have always been a planner, I knew exactly what I wanted to do and had a timeline for which I was going to have it done by. Since I've arrived at college I've learned that I need to stop doing that; my intended career has been changed since in 2015 there will be no Masters in Nursing programs, I learned college tours are advirtisements not reality, sororities and fraterenities aren't about family they're about making ties and knowing people. I've learned that whatever your expecting in college, just wait because it's going to rock your world. I have also learned that everyone was right, college is what you make of it, just as life is. Getting involved has made my time spent here enjoyable, even if its only Monday-Friday. I have learned to take everything how it is and stop expecting so much, just enjoy whats put in front of me and make the best of this college experience.

I was very excited about coming to UT at Chattanooga because it seemed like the perfect balance between the large college expereince and small college academic focus. Once I arriced I rushed and am currently in a sorority but am still disappointed in how my expereince turned out. Unles you are a heavy drinker weekends here are boring and the campus empties out. I wish someone would of been honest with me and told me that UTC is essentially a suitcase school, but on the upside I love my classes and proffesors.

The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.