Chattanooga, TN
The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

Joshua

Are athletics are not good.

Work harder to make good grades instead of just riding out the classes without putting forth the effort.

Ryan

My school is very friendly, has campus pride, and is just the right size for students who don't want to attened a huge school, but want to attened a decent sized school.

If I could go back in time, I would tell myself not to leave my all what I have worked for from that point. As a high school graduate you should keep in contact with any relationships within family or friends. They will be helpful and if you just leave them behind, you will be hurting when hard times present themselves.

The weekends, because if your not involved in Greek life there is almost nothing for you to do.

The location is awesome. Everything is within walking distance and the campus doesn't feel over crowded. Everyone is very nice and helpful, and on campus housing was much better than any other school i considered.

I would advise myself to save money before heading to college. I never understood the financial burden that college could place on me until I ended up having to pay for everything on my own. Without the help of parents, simple things such as paying a phone bill become monumental tasks. Financial strain often leads to stress, and I would also advise myself to learn how to deal with my stress before heading to college. My freshman year was very hard in terms of stress because I simply didnt know how to deal with it. After learning new budgeting skills and how to manage my stress, I've noticed that college has become much more enjoyable and it is much easier to relax.

A motivated, open minded, friendly person. This is a great place to learn, as well as make life long friends. UTC also offers students a variety of activities to help you figure out exactly what you're interested in and where you want to go in life.

Neshia

The size and location because its just the right amount of people and the location because there is so many things to do in chattanooga.

It rains alot because of the mountians.

jesse

I think i would have paid more attention to my teachers advise on learning better study habits because we sure have to do a lot of it. i played 4 sports in high school, so i know what it means to stay acadimically challenged. i also think i would have learned to be more independant as far as learning to do laundry and cooking. mom aint all ways going to be around.i've allways had to really stay on top of every thing to prove that i'm not a quiter,but i think that has made me a little stronger ,so i wouldnt change that. i guess its hard to ever be 100% ready to make the transition. i probably would have used my guidance councelor more to, because i've realized you sure do need them when you go to college. i also would have learned how to search for scholorships, because even tho they say you make to much money as a middle class family and you dont qualify for any help, by the time you take out loans and use all you prents income you wish you had know how to .

the location. the size, and the atmosphere. they try to teach you to be the best at what what you are.

since i play football, most of my time is spent working out doing home work and ajusting to being on my own. . chattanooga is a great place to live and the school is down town , so theres a lot to do. you have the tenn. river, the aquarium, plenty of restruants and the mountains. their is a lot of frendley people here and everyone seems to offer help , if needed. the library is always avaliable. there is tutoring, and teachers usually e-mail you back pretty quickly if you have questions. i would advise anyone to come here.

If i could go back in time and tell myself advice about the college life, i would start by saying, "Get to know your professors." They are there to help you, not just teach you or hound you. Also, get up and go to class! Trust me, it's not worth skippin all the time. All the work you have to make up is huge! The first year of college isn't that hard, so don't worry about the hardness of work. It's not that hard, it's just you have a lot of it.

I would tell myself to work harder, and to take chemistry 2 in high school. Try harder not to lose your scholarship, and .be very careful who you chose to live with

We don't have a very good math department.

sammie

I would have told myself that my college years would fly by and to work really hard to get good grades and scholarships. I would encourage myself to strive towards studying abroad and interning almost immediately.

The drive that students get from hearing about the succcess of former UTC students. I think it encourages the students that they too have the opportunity for great success.

A person that want to go to an SEC school where football is the main focus. This is not the place for that.

Timothy

It offers a good deal of financial aid.

It offers a good deal of financial aid.

I would tell myself that you need to make the best decision for yourself and not take into account what other people want you to do. Family and friends will say what they want, but ultimately it is you who has to attend school there for four years and unless you are going to be completely satisfied with the next four years, don't let anyone influence you that way.

Class availability and faculty availiability are definitely the most frustrating. It is near impossible to get help with anything.

Caitlyn

It has a bigger campus with more avalabilities to students. A bigger library and more proffesors and more times for classes.

Study,study,study. Keep focus in high school and keep grades up because once you are in college, it is harder to keep your gpa up and classes become way harder and you need to focus alot more. Don't worry about the little things or the moment, think of worring about your future.

The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.