Trevecca Nazarene University

« See more reviews of Trevecca Nazarene University

One going to Trevecca must know that it is a stickler when it comes to rules and guidelines. Clean room checks, curfews, dress codes, and a long list of many other rules heavily in forced does cause a Trevecca student to feel as if he or she is cut off from the true college experience. Although it is obvious these regulations are to keep the students accountable, at times it does feel as if the students are unable to take responsibilities for their own actions and make their own choices.

I am paying for my own way for college and I feel I am not getting as much help as they say they offer financially. Also, security problems need to be handled in a better manner... our campus is really safe but my car was broken into and the situation wasn't handled well.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the fact that girls are only allowed in the dorms for a 3 hour period during the week. I think they should trust us more with a little bit more time being added to that.

Trying to find enough money to go to school here. Even with financial aid, it's hard to come up with enough money to come here without taking out lots of loans. But the experience is well worth the money.

I am stretched between so many social activities and schoolwork. So, a lot of the time , I am very tired and very drained.

Having to work my time around the library open hours and the cafe open hours to study and eat.

kind of strict

Nievity.