Union College-Lincoln

« See more reviews of Union College-Lincoln

I think it's the location where it is at, Nebraska. Flat, Flat, and Flat, Nebraska is surrounded by many corn fields and a forever ending veiw. I enjoy the outdoors and the outdoors sports such as snowboarding, however with Union being in that location it is diffcult to go and enjoy one's self in a mountain. To do that you have to travel about 7 hours into the state of Colorado, and not to mention that some of those tickets are quite expensive. Dont get me wrong, I love Union College, I wish it were in Colorado though.

One of the most frustrating things about my school is the quality of teaching with some of the professors. Many of my teachers are excellent because I am in the field of education, but other professors at the college may be very good in the field, but they are not necessarily well-trained teachers. There could be improvement in their teaching strategies, flexibility i working with students, and being more engaging with their time in the classroom.

It is in Lincoln, Nebraska and there isn't a whole lot to do. About the school in particular I would have to say that I haven't found anything that I find specifically frustrating.

The most frustrating thing about Union College is the extra requirements that are required to do for class. It is really hard to fit extra things in with school and work.

not enough to do in your spare time