United States Naval Academy

« See more reviews of United States Naval Academy

Only at the Naval Academy can one become an officer in the United States Navy who embodies leadership, honor, and knowledge. While true that other colleges contain ROTC programs the train officers, they don't train leaders. With a greater number of leadership opportunities, as well as direct, daily interaction with high level officers, we are molded into combat ready junior officers that can lead our enlisted sailors and Marines as well as being comfortable enough around our superiors to do what needs to be done without succumbing to Captainitis. Where others commit time to training, we commit our lives.

The United States Naval Academy is a military academy who's sole purpose is to develop its students into Naval and Marine Corp Officers. It is not your normal college experience by any way shape or form. There are 3 daily formations, and you will be assigned a company of about 160 people who will become your new family. You will eat meals together, and spend most of your time together throughout your four years here. Also, upon graduation you will be commissioned as an officer in the United States Navy or Marine corp with a minimal five year committment.

My school is a Military Institution whose main focus is to create Sailors and Marines. This school is focused on developing leaders with strong academic backgrounds, moral character, and motivation to be physcially fit. The type of people that go to this school are team oriented and selfless who want to volunteer themselves for the service of our country.

At the end of going to my school you are guarenteed a job in the Military and will be successful no matter where it is you go! The bonds you make here are unbelievable, and it is an experience that allows you to be the best you can in every situation: Morally, mentally, and physically!!!

We all are part of the US Navy and thus the US Armed Forces. We do not have a life anything like that of our civilian counterparts. Life is regimented and time is precious. We can't always do what we want to and we will all be joining the War on Terror after we graduate.

You will recieve some of the best military training of your life and will earn a degree from a priority institution. There are no drinking parties, zero tolerance for drugs; you will recieve more structure and discipline than you thought was possible in your life.

Its a military academy. I'm going to be an officer in the United States Navy upon graduation. The academic opporotunities are the same if not better at USNA than at the schools I was looking at for engineering.

Is a military school. You have to be prepaired to be in a military enviornment where the school basically owns your life. Also after school, you are committed to the military for a minimum of 5 years

Service before self. Peer leadership stressed heavily and responsibilities are given to allow students practice it. Real-world military training during the summer.

It's a military academy. It guarantees a career after graduation. I get paid to go there.