University of Arkansas-Fort Smith

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas-Fort Smith

The most frustrating thing I have experienced at this school is dealing with time management. Depending on your major it can get pretty hectic. I am a pre-nursing student and I mostly take biology courses and it seems like the exams and homework assignment are always due at the same time. It can become a little frustrating to me only for the simple fact that I feel I could have prepared a little more If I weren't so time constricted with all my assignments, other than that there's not much to be frustrated about at this university.

The most frustrating thing about school is if you fail a class you have to retake it, and if you have a learning disorder its difficult to understand why you have to take the class over and over again if you feel you passed. It makes you feel like your brain is worth nothing, and you cant do anything. Some will overcome the stress of not passing a class, some wont, thats why some quit college.

The most frustrating thing about the University of Arkansas- Fort Smith is the parking situation. The University over booked by 1300 students and is therefore short on parking. This is hard on everyone. I have to get to the university almost 45 minutes in advance just to find a parking spot.

The most frustrating thing about my school was when I was told I had to have so many hours before I could speak with an advisor, and then there were so many classes that were not available that were in the course catalog.

How conservative and stubborn the Admin. are. They are not very open to new things that would engage students. They want to run this university like a high school.

It gets really frusating when you're trying to finish that last question for your online class and the connection stops becasue the wifi is down. Which is a lot.

The most frustrating thing was that some of the teachers did not care about the students well-being and if they passed or failed the class.

There are no dead days before final exams begin. The parking situation is not very good and it's hard to find a spot to park.

not enough activities for the african american population or as the same activities as the surrounding colleges.

Not being about to find a parking spot. It is very limited with all the new students at the school.