University of Central Oklahoma

« See more reviews of University of Central Oklahoma

The main things I brag about is about how many different clubs are at my school. I have attending meetings of the Gay Alliance of Tolerance and Equality (GATE), Black Student Association (BSA), Fencing Club, Hispanic Student Association (HSA), Lifegroup, and the Latin Dancing Club. All of them have given me an experience to meet and network with other people while all the while enjoying myself.

It is a fairly liberal school in Oklahoma, with many different kinds of people. The classroom sizes are smaller so you are able to receive more attention from professors if you seek it. Most of the people attending are outgoing and friendly, typically open minded individuals. The campus is beautiful without being too big and spread out.

The leadership and on-campus involvment opportunities are incredible. All students are ecouraged to be involved on campus. About 90% of students who live on-campus are extremely involved with the activities that go on there. These activities typically revolve around service for the university or community.

Everything! However the best thing may just be the campus in general. It's a big school with a small feeling, the class size is perfect, it's always neat and clean and I have yet to meet a faculty or staff member who isn't super nice. It's a pretty place with tons of friendly people and I love it!

I can brag about which teachers are the best to take. Education is important when it comes to your teacher. I think most of the teachers at the school have good teaching methods and I can tell my friends who to stay away from. We also have good campus involvement and everyone is real friendly.

The people and the atmosphere is what I usually brag about to my friends. The people that I have met up here are very friendly and easy to talk to. The University of Central Oklahoma is a beautiful campus and has several things that the students can do here.

UCO has that small town feeling, everyone seems to know everyone. I like to brag about all the new friends I have found, being from out of state, I worried about making friends. UCO has provided me with a school that feels more like a home.

WE HAVE ONE OF THE BEST TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAMS IN THE COUNTRY, AND THE SCHOOL IS LARGE ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE HELP STUDENTS NEED IN MOST CASES, BUT STILL SMALL ENOUGH THAT IT FEELS LIKE A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH FRIENDS.

The teachers are friendly and seem to really care about students and are typically avalable in a timely manner. class sizes are perfect. Library stays open until 2am. There are computer labs in every building with free printers

I brag about how professional the campus is, but at the same time the classes feel as if you are in a smaller high school. It has great student to professor ratio, and easy to learn enviroment.