University of Central Oklahoma

« See more reviews of University of Central Oklahoma

Before coming to school, I wished I would have known that school wasn't has hard as people made it seem. I was told that school was going to stressful, I wasn't going to have time to have a social life, they made me believe that all I was going to do in school was study. Once I started, I learned that that was not the truth. Yes, you do have to study but only for test, you have to make time for papers but the class work isnt hard. Just know the difference between party and study time.

I wish that I had known how good of a school it was when I graduated from high school. I did not start out at this school. I ended transferring here and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do coming out of high school. So, I ended up going to the school that my best friend attended. It was a nice school, but oit wan't until I transferred to UCO that I started to realize my own potential to achieve my own goals.

I wish I had known how hard college science classes like organic chemistry, biochemistry, physics, etc. we're going to be. I also wish I had known how to really study, ahead of time not the night before, before I came to college. And the peer pressure, people say there's temptation, but they do not emphasize that it's a daily thing.

I wish I had known how great UCO really is. Growing up in Oklahoma City, I thought it was more just like a community college. UCO is a great school, and I wouldn't have gone anone else! The class sizes are smaller, so it is easier to adjust and get to know people.

I wish I had known more about the different kinds of not-for-profit and Christan student organizations on campus. Faith is an important part of my life, and I would have liked more avenues by which to make friends who are likeminded.

I wish that I would have known how small it actually is, I knew it was going to be small but who knew I would see the same faces on a daily basis. I went to a huge High school and am ready for the larger university feel of things.

The only thing I wish I knew before attending this school is what I wanted to do in terms of careers. I am a junior and have switched my major several times. I just wish I had more information regarding different careers.

I wish that I would have known what I wanted to do. I wasted a whole year taking classes that do not pertain to what I want to do with my life, and those classes also made my GPA lower than what it could be.

The only thing I wish I had known was how extensive and time consuming the enrollment process can be for an incoming freshman, so be patient because you will only see benefits after those first two weeks.

I wish I had known how it compares to other universities in the state and in the region in certain areas of study such as education, buisness, or any other comparable field of study in the area.