University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

Absolutely dedicated to not only their OWN success but to the success of each of person around them who is driven to succeed on their chosen career path(s).

My classmates are generally party animals, they love to party but when it comes to doing there school work they make sure that is done before the partying.

In my program classes, they were mostly people who thought they knew it all, but the classes outside of the program were better and more diverse.

My classmates are friendly and good natured; they provide support, yet give positive criticism that is insightful, intelligent, and beneficial.

They were typically all caucasian and they would not interact or speak to me, yet they would interact with eachother and speak to eachother.

My classmates are hardworking team players, who balance work with play, and keep college fun for me even in the hardest of times.

My classmates are very nice and because I see many of the same people in my studio classes, it has become sort of like a family.

My classmates are friendly and willing to help when asked but for the most part stick to themself or stay within their groups.

My classmates were all very close and almost like family, we worked and spent nearly every minute of the day with each other.

Everyone has their own social group and don't really accept quiet people into them or people that are different than them.