University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

Fun and down-to-earth people that are enthusiastic about their education while still able to relax and have a good time.

Engergtetic and down to earth with everyone there for the same reason, to succeed in their education and career goals.

Incredibly rude people who form cliques and get drunk instead of doing their work - the most annoying people on earth.

The students of my school are very diverse, there are people from all ages as well as all ethnicities and religions.

My classmates are cool, helpful, and for the most part on the same mission im on, and thats getting our education.

For the most part everyone is very friendly and helpful, there isn't a lot of competition in the classrooms.

They are a group of very gifted and friendly people who are very hard workers and good teammates and people.

The people that surround me are motivated students, who are here to learn but don't mind having fun either.

My classmates are a diverse mix of individuals relative to race, background, income levels, and motivation.

My classmates that are at class are motivated and studious and those who don't go to class don't care.