University of Nebraska at Omaha

« See more reviews of University of Nebraska at Omaha

It is best to only receive an education you know you can pay for at the time. Do not bank of making money after school. It is much more expensive after school because you are in a starter job with thousands in student loans.

I would convince myself to "rush" (join a sorority) or attend meetings for organizations. I would also strongly advise myself in better sleeping and studying habits, as well as making time for on-campus activities.

I have gotten a well-rounded education and made many friends from my college experience. It has been valuable to attend school because it has made me learn much about myself that I would not have known otherwise.

i feel that i have learned more that just what is tought in class, there is a lot more than just straight up information in class, you can learn how to be a better student and how to prepare for your future.

My advice is everthing is easy if you work hard from now on. Otherwise, it's not good to feel high heat when you reach to college. Plan now and you will be fruitfull throughout your college life.

My college experience is eye-opening. It has made me see many things that I, otherwise, would have not seen. College is just another step in my life, and it should be a rather enjoyable one.

Don't sell yourself short because of financing. Settling for something local and cheap is akin to selling your ambitions off for a few extra dollars. Climb the moon and reach for the stars!

I have learned what I wanted to do with my life, what I care about, and who I want to become. I don't think most people figure that out so soon and I consider myself very lucky.

There are great colleges out there and every students if they are ready to learn and with the help of our parents we can all achive the best.

no matter where you come from, no matter your race be open minded and feel free to talk to people around you and everything will be fine.