University of Oregon

« See more reviews of University of Oregon

The type of person that should attend is someone who is up for a challenge, someone who loves to have fun, and likes laid back places. The school work is tough so you should be able to manage your time well and be prepared for a lot of studying.

Anyone interested in a liberal arts education such as an English or Journliasm major should attend this school. Combined with the Robert D. Clark Honors College, this campus offers a great education for a lot less than other schools.

An artistic, liberal individual. This campus is all about liberal arts. Environment is a huge focus, and arts culture. There are always musicians busking on campus or a speaker at the outdoor amphitheatre.

Someone who is interested to meet new people and be able to accept and try new things and ideas. Also, students should be aware that you are incharge of your success; you have to be independent.

Someone who enjoys big schools and is adamant about expressing themselves. Our school is full of free spirits who strive to better themselves and the community around our campus.

School-spirited, hard-working, motivated, responsible, well-rounded, diverse, and extremely open minded to enjoy the many opportunities the University of Oregon has to offer.

Anyone who attends the University of Oregon should be open to a diverse environment where ideas and opinions are exchanged without malice towards opposing sides.

A person who is open to new experiences and diferent kinds of people, someone who likes to be out doors and doesn't mind a little rain.

A Catholic wishing to make friends for life, as well as the chance to grow immeasureably in their faith.

Someone who is a big football or duck fan. Someone who is interested in attending a "green" college.