University of Pittsburgh-Bradford

« See more reviews of University of Pittsburgh-Bradford

The student body at UPB is exceptional. We here just love to have fun (while maintaining good grades of course). We also have a ton of diversity at Pitt Bradford, so you are able to get to know a lot of different cultures and backgrounds. Students at UPB are interested in a variety of different things from sports to politics to business and everything in between. My best friends at college all were in different majors and we all have similar likes and dislikes. It is really easy to make friends and get to know a little bit more about the world around you from our diverse student body. Also, since we have so many clubs on campus, it is very easy for students to find a club (or clubs) that interests them and make friends, learn and have fun.

Generally speaking, the most honest thing I can say in regards to the people that go here is that they are all nice. That's one of the first things I noticed when I came here was not only how nice the professors were but the students too. Everybody thats involved in this level of higher learning usually is passionate about a lot of different things, and you can see that with students who go here. Because of the broad education you get, you'll see a broad mix of people too and that makes for a better college experience.

From the politician’s daughter to the farmer’s son, there is no telling who you’ll be sitting next to in class. The students here seem to mix pretty well. Of course there are individuals that don’t get along, but as far as groups go, you will not see much separation, if you see any at all.

My classmates typically like to party when they don't have anything to do. They are friendly and helpful, and they take some of the stress out of the adjustment period.

My classmates are overall diverse as far as personalities go, the people here are different despite the lack of racial and ethnic diversity.

Classmates on campus are very friendly, understanding, fun, and non-judgemental.

My classmates are very helpful, polite and would do anything for anybody.

My classmates are helpful and understanding.

My classmates are friendly and helpful.

Classmates are friendly and helpfully.