University of Pittsburgh-Bradford

« See more reviews of University of Pittsburgh-Bradford

I think the best part about my school is the opportunities it offers its students. I participate in many activities including History Club, Alpha Phi Omega, Active Minds, Cross Country, Dance Team, and Zeta Alpha Chi. There is something for everyone when it comes to sports and clubs. Pitt-Bradford also offers many chances to travel such as study abroad and student fieldtrips. The academic and financial aid offices do an outstanding job of alerting students to the plethora of options available to them. It is all this and more that allows Pitt-Bradford to go BEYOND.

UPB is very small, allowing for close relationships between students and with professors. The faculty are top-notch, accessible and genuinely concerned with student success. I felt comfortable there. The buildings and classrooms are new and clean. The education I received was excellent. It was home to me for four years, and I have been homesick ever since.

The best thing about this campus is being such a small campus. You feel like you are independent and on your own but if you need help there is always going to be someone there for you from the many tutuoring options to counseling availability. This campus can reassure parents their student will be taken care of and they will get a quality education.

The classes and teachers. Each class is relatively small, the largest I've had thus far has been of 30 people. The teachers actually care about their students and with small class sizes there is more student-teacher interaction.

The close knit community that surrounds you when you come to this campus. Everyone is friendsly and are willing to try and give you a chance. You can be who you are, you don't have to pretend to b e someone else.

The things that I like most about my school are that the teachers are always available when you need help and the many activities that the school has to offer.

Each student is a name and not just a number, due to the small classes.

The professors are very helpful along with the small classroom size.

Small class size. Easier to learn.