University of Tulsa

« See more reviews of University of Tulsa

My classmates are very studious and serious about their class work, but also enjoy hanging out and having down time to either party or relax depending on their mood.

Generally, TU students are wonderful, committed people who are passionate about their field, open to friendships, and hope to make a difference in the world.

My classmates are dedicated in their school work, motivated in their extracurricular activites, and helpful towards other students in need.

My classmates come from a very diverse background and we are all willing to help each other out or point each other in the right direction

Students at The University of Tulsa are smart and enthusiastic people, and they are eager for learning and willingly helping one another.

Generally speaking I would say they seem well grounded people who want to just get through their current chapter of their lives.

The people that I go to class with seem to be very studious and focused, but are usually willing to help you out if you need it.

My classmates are diligent individuals working to furthur thier knowledge and future careers by means of a quality education.

My classmates are confident individuals looking to get an education to further their lives in the future.

The classmates are very self-modivated and excited to learn and do their best in all classes.