Victorville, CA
Victor Valley College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Victor Valley College

Neessa

My school is best known for its nursing program. The program is extensive and challenges students to be the best.

I would say: " College is not as hard as you think. The purpose is to prove that you can comprehend the assigned material for a grade. If you focus and try the best that you can, you will be fine. Never give up because you have the power to change the world for the better. Do not doubt yourself because you sometimes feel inadequate. Understand that you will always be equally capable and equally intelligent. As long as you stay true to yourself, your potential is unlimited."

The only thing that I dislike about my school is the fact that they do not announce activities in a timely manner. Some activities seem interesting, but I never hear about them until it is over or it is announced in the school newspaper.

Over-populated and under-funded, Victor Valley College provides exellent learning environments and instructors in spite of State budget cuts and limitations.

College is matter of perspective, so make it into something grand. Everytime you're up at 4:30 in the morning trying to finish a research paper or when you're burried under a mountain of math homework just remember to smile and soak up every minute of college life because it doesn't last long. Try hard, regret nothing and learn something new everyday.

Ambitious, motivated people do best in school. One doesn't need to know exactly what to do with a degree when entering school, but must have endurance and self discipline.

Shiloh

If I had the choice to to go back to myself when was a senior, I would tell myself not to be so exact in my aspirations. At this time of life there are so many important decisions we have to make and life likes to switch it up sometimes. Although at the time it might not seem right as time goes on we start to realize that the unexpected turns we have are usually the most important and life changing. The best thing to do is just to except these changes and do the best that we can.

The only thing I wished I knew before I came to Victor Valley College is the importance of organizing my time better and reconizing that I would have a irregular schedule which was different from High School, where everyday was the same.

The most frustrating process at Victor Valley College is the regestration. Probably like most schools, there are too many people and not enough classes. It is a race to get the classes you want at the times you need.

debi

If I could go back in time and talk to young Debi, I would tell her that now is her time! She can be anything she wants to be.... Going to college is just the begining of her life. Going to college will open her eyes to so many different things she can't get anywhere else. In college there are many opportunities to experience life to the fullest yet still growing and bettering herself to enter the career world when she graduate. It is still hard work, but it will be harder if she waits. There is so much more support and help to let her be successful. With the support, she will build friendships. These friends will help each other grow and become more wonderful than they are now..... These friends are friends that she will have for a lifetime. So don't do it for anyone else... do it for herself because she is worth it! (i have faith in her, ldebi)

Joshua

If i could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior in high school, I would tell myself to continue in college until i had earned my B.A. degree. I got my A.S. degree and then stopped going to college after that. Now I am starting back in college to get a better education and make myself more marketable in this economy that is so had to find a job in now. So I would tell my high school senior self to stay in college until I had earned my B.A. degree. Its a decision I wouldnt regret.

The kind of person that should not attend this school is someone that doesnt want to learn. The majority of the professors that I have had have been very helpful and have wanted to help the students learn. This school would not benefit someone with no desire to learn or ambition.

The lack of class, due to the economy there have been a lot cuts to classes which is frustrating to us students. It makes it harder to get the classes you want because so many other people are trying to get the same class too.

Faith

I am faced with a decision, do I go to college and continue my education or do I get a full time job? I think about college and the possibilities that I could face. If I work full time, I could be wasting precious time in acheiving my goals to start a career. Getting a college educationwould open up a whole new avenue for me. I should not postpone this opportunity. I can apply for scholarships and grants and I just might get them. As long as I stay focused in school just like I have done through high school, I shold do just fine in college. My future is waiting for me. If I don't take a step forward, I am never acheive my goals.

michelle

i would be proud of myself because i was a very good student and stayed focus.

i would be proud of myself because i was a very good student and stayed focus.

i wish i had of known that all the teachers would be so inspiration. if i would have known that i would have started al ong time ago.

i consider the students the worse thing because they do not appreciate the learning that they are given everyday.

bianca

it is a very calming campus...the school is surronding by a lake that have ducks...so it's peace...youcan just sit in the grass and study...all the staff is there to assit you with whatever you need..the teachers are really dedicated to their students by having office hours and staying after classes to assit those students that may need extra help or have questions.

If i could go back and talk to myself as a highschool senior i would do the following things. I would study alot harder than i did. I would take the college and my future a little more serious... The last thing i would do is i would have study a lot harder for the SAT'S and ACTS. That is what i would do if i could go back and talk to myself.

There's nothing i think that is bad about my school.

Arthur

There are plenty of things that I would like to tell my self. From stay away from frat parties to saving money on books, but I would have to say that what I would love to tell myself is to stay on track. To not loose sight of the ultimate goal, to not think youth is forever. College is a growing experience and its fun but not to get off course and finish. I was tempted by the freedom of not having to go everyday. I was given a choice and lost focus. Id advise the high school version of myself that there will be plenty of time and opportunity for everything I want to do after.

Victor Valley College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.