Victorville, CA
Victor Valley College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Victor Valley College

nikole

I would have for one worked harder to stay in school and not follow the wrong crowd so that i could research the right school for my degree. I would have gotten a mentor early someone out side of the family to look up to.Someone to help me be more proactive towards life and school and the goals i wanted to accomplish.

im not sure this is my first year.But i would guess the beautiful campus

The fact that it is local and one of the cheaper community colleges. it offers many AA degrees and there is a future!!

That life is harder and more competetive out in the real world. One must try and plant their feet on the ground and really try and build a formation or a plan for his or her future. It takes hours of studying maybe even study groups or friends can help. Also that school is very important because one dosn't want to end up at a dead end job for his or her rest of their life. Everybody has a gift and one must find and use that gift that God has planted for each and everyone of us.

I feel that everyone should attend this school, work is work and if a person wants to succeed one should try hard in life and build a future for themselves and get on their feet.

Justin

Don't stress the small things. When studying, don't spend hours and hours at one period trying to learn everything before a test. Study in small intervals, thirty to forty-five minute study time, with a 15 minute break. It can be very effective. Get plenty of sleep as well. seven to eight hours of sleep gives a person time to retain everything that he/she had learned the day before. Also, don't wait till the last minute for anything, just be a go-getter and do everything possible to get where you are going.

A lot more classes to choose from.

How important it is to study. You can get away without studying very much in high school, but not in college.

Darcie

The advice that I would have given myself as a high school senior would have been to seriously look into and apply for scholarships. I never did grasp how expensive college was going to be until I got the bill for my first college semester. That was when I realized that if I thought community college was expensive, then I would be in a lot of trouble when I went to a university. I would tell myself that the essay questions aren't as daunting as I thought and that a lot of the scholarship applications were actually quite fun.

The best thing about my campus is the counselors that we have. Every time I go in to see them I leave with so much information and answers to questions that I didn't even know I had. Each time I go in I know that they will be doing all they can to help me reach my educational goals.

Before I can to Victor Valley College I wish I had known more about the enrollment process. I was never sure on what to do next and I'm sure I caused some grief to the wonderful people in the admissions office. I believe that if I had known more about the enrollment process it would have been a much less stressful experience for everyone involved.

Helena

I would tell my self to study harder and not joke around so much, and to be more out going and make more friends. So it is easyer to take college courses and to meet new people.

Its in a small commuinty eviroment, so its easy to study and to have smaller classes and to have a more personal relationship with the counsualers who help you transfer.

I think that a person that likes big city type schools, with big populations wouldnt enoy this school as much.

Melissa

Wow!!! This would be amazing!! I would give myself a lot of advice. Fist I would express the fact that if you are going to go to college and goof off just wait until you are ready because the grades you get will be on your transcripts forever. I was young and stupid when I started college and I thought that being with my friends and my boyfriend should be first and then school second. Boy was I wrong!! School and the grades you get are so important and you don't always realize it. College is a great experience and you should really give it your all and strive to be the best. Also, try to wait to have kids till after you have your degree because they will make studying and doing homework much more complicated!!

The worst thing about my school is the fact that they don't have enough help in administration or financial aid. When you have a question about something and call the school you shouldn't expect a call back cause you won't get one! This forces students to have to go wait in line for a few hours just to get their questions answered. Usually there are only one to two people working in these areas at the school these. Waiting in these huge lines students will generally be in line most of their day.

Overall I think this is a good school although people who are very impatient and don't like when departments are disorganized might be very bothered by the way this school is ran. The financial aid department is the worst. This department is very disorganized and always so backed up.

Melissa

I would tell myself don't give up. Sometimes things will come in your way and try to overcome you, just keep trying. If I knew this as a High School student I would have had a much easier time going to school. I always wanted to go to College but once I got here I never knew how much I would enjoy it. Also, I would tell myself that I am going to work with children who have autism so be ready for a challenge. When I was in high school I thought I was going to be a kindergarten teacher and now I work with children who have autism.

Victor Valley College is an inexpensive way to receive your Associates Degree.

I think that anyone who does not want an education should not attend this school.

Victor Valley College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.