Virginia Union University Top Questions

Brea

The most frustrating thing is at some points, the school can be very unorganized when it comes to some events. But, for the most part everything is everything.

Adrianne

The most frustrating thing about Virginia Union University is that the wi-fi isn't as good. Sometimes its kind of hard to do research because everybody using the wi-fi and you cant get a good signal to research online. Especially in the dorms the wi-fi is horrible.

Bruce

The most frustrating thing about my school is that if we wanted to go somewhere, we couldn't have no transportation to come to the school and take us to certain places like the mall, out to different restaurants, and things like that. We had to use our transportation or just walk there. One of the most frustrating things about my school is that we always have such nasty bathrooms, not flushing the toilet, and mostly not washing hands. In the fire alarms, it takes long as the fire marshal to come in and turn the alarm.

Lucy

When the campus is dead. And when some of the faculty in certain areas dont help the way they should.

Travell

teachers at school not showing up