North Canton, OH

Walsh University

« See more reviews of Walsh University

My university can be described as similar to a high school. It has very small classroom sizes and most teachers are personable and willing to help students outside of the classroom. My university has many clubs, activities, and extra-curricular activities. Also, my university offers help and counseling to students in need. The only problem with a small college is there are many cliques.

Walsh University is a catholic, friendly, interactive school. The professers here make sure that the student knows what is going on in class and if the student needs the help that they get it. The campus is beautiful and the perfect size. The students here and very outgoing and make sure to make incoming students feel welcome and at home.

Walsh University is a leberal school that is always open to new ideas and is a place of community and academic excellence and provides its students with the best opportunities to succeed in whatever career they wish to pursue.

Walsh University it a GREAT college with a high education level, a beautiful campus, great Professors and Teachers, with a lot of extra activities and volunteering possibilities, I would go nowhere else.

Walsh had everything I wanted and needed in terms of professors, classes, availabilty, etc. It wasn't my first pick but I loved my time there and I would definitely choose it again.

It is still a resident-friendly school, but is working towards integrating commuters - and despite that has a very strong sense of community.

Walsh will allow you to balance school and social lifes on a separate basis while directing you in the right path for after college success.

Walsh University is a small-sized, privately owned college that prides in academic strength and the sincerity of the faculty and students.

A small, yet growing school that allows students to enjoy their time i school, while also preparing them for life after college.

Walsh is a friendly and accepting community that focuses on academics and tries to give their students the best future they can.