North Canton, OH

Walsh University

« See more reviews of Walsh University

The faculty and administration are extremely helpful and very knowledgeable; it is an honor to be their student. Walsh is well-known for their academics and community involvement. The students are constantly volunteering and helping wherever needed. In addition, the faculty and administration are extremely helpful and very knowledgeable; it is an honor to be their student. Walsh is also known for being a Judeo-Christian University, although it does not dicriminate against other religions. I am so proud to be affiliated with this University and would highly recommend it.

Walsh University is best known for its small class sizes and helpful professors. It is well known for it's successful graduate students who typically get into the career of their choice shortly after graduation. Walsh University strongly encourages service learning and volunteering for the community. Walsh is a Catholic university who encourages the enrollment of people from all religions and wants people to be well-rounded individuals.

Walsh University is best known for there small campus with teachers whom are very helpful when it comes to job placement after graduation, as well as internships.

Walsh is best known for its amount of commnity service and outreach by the students along with having high academic standards.

To my knowledge, my school is very high on the academic scale. The downfall is what I have to pay for it!

My school is best known for its tough academic standing. The school really demands academic excellence.

Walsh Univeristy is best known for being a conservative but welcoming Catholic school.

Our nursing and Education programs

The academic quality is superior.

Catholics