North Canton, OH

Walsh University

« See more reviews of Walsh University

Walsh is a great school to attend for students who have a great desire to be successful. Walsh prepares it's students for the "real world" in a way that I'm not sure other schools do. Walsh is also a great school for learning. Learning experiences and opportunities happen every day. People looking to make great friends and a lifetime of memories would definitely be satisfied with Walsh. Because Walsh is smaller in size it's a great school for people who want to be involved and make friends. Walsh is a great school for fun loving, studious pupils.

The kind of person that should attend this school would be a student who is willing to stepout of their boxes to open up to new students. A student who is willing to work hard to achieve their goals, whether it is means working with others, getting involved and working with the faculty to improve their education. Also, a student that can be friendly and open-minded to work with different individuals. From my personally experience, I have realized working with the faculty in the School of Business has given my a new whole world of opportunities.

Walsh University is known for being a person, not just a number. There is small classes, so I believe that it helps the professors interact with the students more. In each classroom, it is more like a family because the professors care. It is also known for its science majors. If one wants to be in a science major, freshman year is really tough because Walsh University wants to see who really wants to work hard for it. Therefore, if one likes small classes and is a hard worker. Walsh University is the place for them.

I feel that anyone can attend Walsh because there is a place for everyone. Walsh has so many different people that it is so easy to make friends. If your're a person who wants to learn and make amazing friends, then Walsh is definitely the place for you. If your're a person who is looking for professors who will be your mentors and guide you through your college career, you will feel right at home at Walsh. No matter who you are, Walsh has a place waiting for you!

A person that should attend this university should: like small campus, would want to be close to their proffessors........be able to go to them when they are having problems in their class. Enjoy getting involved in clubs and intramural sports such as soccer and vollyball. Must be able to be open to other people, especially those that are different from you. There are many different religions and cultures on this campus.

Anybody looking for a small, friendly atmosphere should attend this school. Students looking to major in areas such as Pre-Med/PT/Vet, business, and nursing would have great opportunities here. Walsh is best for students willing to put forth work and complete a liberal arts degree. Walsh puts on many activities for students, but can also be a slightly empty campus on weekends.

I think the type of person that should attend this school is someone who is open and friendly. I think that the person should possess a good work ethic to keep up with the academic standards. I think the person should have an interest in campus clubs and activitites. I think the person should be open to meeting all different kinds of people with different backgrounds and views.

Anyone who has a desire for strong academic work, in a smaller classroom environment where there is interactions with the professors, should consider Walsh University. Overall people are friendly and the professors are actively engaged in your education experience and take personal interest in your success

A person who is very goal oriented, and willling to work to earn a degree would be a good candidate for Walsh. Its not a big social school, so if you're into partying, this is not the school for you. If you like close, personal attention from your professors, this is also a good school for you.

Students looking to really learn and know their field of study, should attend this university. Also, even though it is a Catholic school, students with different religions backgrounds are certainly welcome. Religious ceremonies are offered on campus, often, but not forced upon the students.