North Canton, OH

Walsh University

« See more reviews of Walsh University

The most frustrating thing about Walsh is that it is small enough that you feel like you never meet new people. You see the same faces everyday on campus and you may not know their name, but you know you have seen them walking before. Meeting new people after Freshmen year is challenging because everyone seems to have made their group of friends already. A larger school would be able to offer more opportunities for new friendships.

I do not find many things to be frustrating about Walsh. However, sometimes there are not enough computers in the library for student use. In addition, for students in other majors and sometimes in nursing, it seems as though they do not have to put a lot of effort into their studies and still manage to do well.

The most frustrating thing about Walsh University is the cost. The academics are very good, but the cost is through the roof. The way the government works their financial aide my family doesn't recieve too much money. This results in a lot of loans for me.

There are only a couple of options for dining, and the hours that these two places are open do not meet the needs of the students. There should be more eating options and the hours should be extended. Students already do not eat enough as it is.

During some semesters, our school may not offer enough sections for a particular class. While registering for classes, it is very frustrating to be closed out of a course and perhaps even graduate a semester later because of it.

I believe the most frustrating thing is trying to get answer in the financial aid office and with the advisors. It seems as if no one is really sure on what to tell you so they just tell you what they think you want to hear.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that I am not very involved because I am trying to focus hard on being in school full time, while also working to earn extra money to help pay for loans.

The lack of activities and the student body's lack of enthusiasm for the few that are available. Also, the fact that many people go home for the weekend and many already know people from high schoo.

Academic expectations can run high, causing some stress and frustrations. However, these expectations only push students to become better in achieving the education they are working towards.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the attendence policy. All classes have an attendence policy where you are not allowed to miss classes or it will lower your grade.