Wayne State University

« See more reviews of Wayne State University

Wayne State is known for it's oldest building Old Maine, which is awesome bit really confusing all in one. It is the art building and has some really cool departments there. We have many different colleges all around campus (such as education, engineering, performing arts, liberal arts, law, ect.) The student center and UGL are at the center of campus. We also have staff buildings and small houses with staff in them. The dorms are more on one side of the campus and the apartments you can rent are all around campus. We have the DIA, Historical Museum, Bonstell Theatre, Hillberry Theatre and the Magestic all around campus. Greektown and Tigers stadium is also real close to home. We have a lot to offer here.

wayne state is a very diverse and involved school. The clubs here are very enthusiastic and are always welcoming new members. Although currently the financial aid dept isnt exactly my favorite they have been always there to answer any questions I may have. The tuition is also very high here. I am currently enrolled full time taking 13 credits and a semester is costing me $4200.

Education at Wayne State University is just like any other school. If you are a science, a psychology, or an engineering major this school is for you because of all the research they have to offer. If you are anyone else, stir clear! This college is a business and their business is to keep or put you in debt!

Although it is a boring, non-traditional campus that lacks school spirit and social activities, it is also an extremely liberal and diverse campus, with an extremely open-minded atmosphere, and has excellent faculty, and the quality of education is phenomenal.

Wayne State University could best be described as ethnically unique with proportionately high numbers of diverse groups of people all working together on one campus, fulfilling the same goal of educational success while waiting for our next Blue Book exam.

Wayne State is a diverse area in the heart of urban Detroit that offers students the ability to work side by side with the top ranking professionals in their field, and also gives students the oppertunity to learn in a multicultural environment.

Wayne State University is a great school to attend, it has great teachers and staff that are really passionate about what they are teaching. It is a really great place to be with so many different cultures and people.

Wayne States a laid back yet prestigious and ambitious university that provides countless opportunities while breathing life back into the downtown Detroit area.

Wayne State is very diverse in culture, and the class discussions are definitely worth participating in, because they broaden your perspective on life.

Wayne State University is a school that attracts diverse students from different ethnic back grounds, which makes it very unique.