Wayne State University

« See more reviews of Wayne State University

People who are is contradiction to the above are the kind of people I would encourage not to attend Wayne State. Not due to lack of capability, but because those who are lathargic and have a difficult time commiting to responsibility would struggle to stay ahead. Those who want mediocore classes and expect to just breeze through college should probably reconsider their outlook before applying to Wayne State. Personally, I believe that anyone whocan get accepted has a ahot at sucess, however, it is not merely the chance that counts, it is what you make of the oppurtunity.

Wayne State has something to offer everyone. There's really nothing to discourage anyone from coming. It is inexpensive enough to give everyone the opportunity to attend college and is extremely flexible with class times to meet anyone's schedule. The only drawback I have found is a lack of life on campus during the weekends. The campus is mostly commuter, so on the weekends there isn't a whole lot to do. Student Council has created a committee to fix this problem, however, and make WSU an extremely vibrant and diverse urban college campus.

Someone that has poor time-management skills will probably not succeed. Someone who is not willing to commit to long hours of studying will probably fell. Classes are nothing like what's experienced in high school. Most classes are fast paced and require 100% attendance. Procrastination will ruin you. Your school work must be your #1 priority. If you can't handle having a job and attending school, I suggest that you leave your job to focus on school. This is not one of those party schools, so party seekers should search elsewhere.

A person who doesnt care about their education at all. There are many types of people here the realy focused ones, and the ones that could care less about their careers or education. But then agaion this college is pretty much good for everyone, ats cheap, and its calle da univeraity, its not as great as the other big universities, but its still up there. Some of the people who go here are very smart, they could have gone to a big 4-year university but they chose Wayne state University becasue it was close to their home.

Everyone should attend this school; it's great! It has a little bit of everything for everyone. It is located in an urban community, but that's the beauty of it. It's up beat and gives you a feeling that your right at home with everyone else. Wayne State University is also well secured with local police and it's own sheriff so you dont have to worry about criminals or people just committing petty crimeas in general. There are tons of great places to study, have fun excercise and relax.

I personally don't think I can pick out a certain type of person and tell them they shouldn't be allowed to attend Wayne State U. It is a very diverse, cultural, and welcoming University. Any student, from any part of the world, with any background is welcome here. The only way to really know if this is the right place for you is if you are ready to buckle down and focus on school. If you can handle a heavy workload while being involved with campus activities this is the place for you!

A person that is not energetic and serious about learning should not attend Wayne State Unviersity. Students attending Wayne State University have to gain good study habits because the courses are rigorous. Every student is responsible for their education and if you want to blame everyone else this is not the school for you. If you don't like to attend classes and on time this is not the school for you. Every student is expected to attend classes on time and with motivation to learn.

I have not heard too many great things departments such as History, Fine Arts, Music, Geography or Social Work. I would definitely say that the student who is pursuing fields like math, engineering, medical school or language should at least consider it. This school is known to be technical, above all.

People who like to stick to a small, particular social group should not attend WSU. The atmosphere is more one of blending than of cliques. It would also be difficult for people with strong prejudice due to the highly diverse student body, but it may help open their minds and be good for them.

Nobody really shouldn't attend this school. It has a variety of majors for every person, unless your looking into going into a trade. Then you would be the type of person because there are no trade majors at this school.