Wayne State University

« See more reviews of Wayne State University

I would tell myself to pay more attention in biology and chemistry, because they are now my two weakest subjects in college.

Let your son/daughter live on campus, and dont let money be an issue. Check out the school before you accept to go to it.

I would probably tell me to stay focused on my school work more, and try not to let anything distract me from my goal.

I have had the opportunity to meet many people from differing backgrounds and it has shaped the person that I am today

I would tell myself to learn how to study better. I would also make sure I would have applied for more scholarships.

Find an environment that suits you. Start with a broad range of prereqs and narrow your interests as you go along.

I would tell myself to always focus and not to take so many electives. Never let myself slip and don't give up.

Visit the different schools you are considering to attend. Find out what programs they are best known for.

Just relax and enjoy college. Work hard and go to class but also make time to have fun. You will do great.

Focus and maintain your gpa. College can be costly and loans can be difficult to come by.