Wayne State University

« See more reviews of Wayne State University

I wish I had known that the intro. phychology class would demand so much time. If I had known that I would not have taken so many credits in my first semester after my transfer.

I wish I had know proper study skills. There is alot of work required from a student, and that is work is properly done is time is managed well and studying is done efficiently.

I wish I would have known that getting involved in on campus activities is a lot of fun and a great way to get to know people who are both like me and very different from me.

I wish I knew I could take summer classes my freshman year to get an early start with my education. I wish I knew about ratemyprofessor.com to avoid the poor professors.

Before coming to Wayne State, I wish I knew I was going to pay an arm and a leg for parking. Honestly, it's really the only major complaint I have.

I wish I had known that it would be this demanding, and take up 95% of my time, yet its a lot of fun and everyone is helpful and supportive

The amount of changes that happen, requirements, housing, instructors and that students in the more popular colleges are extremely happier.

I wish I had known how cold it can get in Detroit but mainly I wish I had known more about obtaining scholarships and grants.

I wish I had known how to talk to more people and be more outgoing so that I wasn't always the quiet kid in class.

That studying really is important, and that everything everyone tells you about college is true.