Burbank, CA
Woodbury University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Woodbury University

Argina

When I first came to the United States going to college was just a dream. I didn?t know where to start and what to do. I though my language difficulty was going to be a huge obstacle to my success. However, it played to my favor since early on in my journey I found out that there is a great resource for those people who want to learn: the amazing faculty members in my community college. They encouraged me to start building my dream towards furthering my education in a four year college. I talked to the faculty members of numerous colleges and finally chose Woodbury University, whose faculty members where the most enthusiastic, caring and knowledgeable people whom I met. In this college great faculty members are accompanied by diverse group of students who create a great campus life. I am extremely happy with my college choice and am willing to share the secret to my happiness for those who are in the first steps of this amazing journey: find your passion, base your choice upon the faculty members and choose a college whose faculty members and students are as enthusiastic and knowledgeable as those in Woodbury University.

There are two great things about this school: faculty and the students. Faculty members are experts in their corresponding fields. They are always available and open to the questions and are willing to work and interact with the students. Students on the other hand, are great group with diverse backgrounds who act as a support group for each other.

A person who is not willing to work hard and focus on his education and building his dreams.

Anasheh

Students need to narrow down the list of school they want to attend and try to visit as many campuses as they can over summer brake. That way the parent and the student are well informed about the school and the surroundings.

Our classes contain about 10-12 students only and we get to have one-one contact and attention with the teacher directly.

I wish that my school had more dorm rooms available.

Tatiana

I wish I knew how much books and supplies were going to cost me.

The worst thing about Woodbury would have to be the small availablity for housing.

Carlos

Students at Woodbury are very diverse, coming from various countries and bringing different life experiences to share with their peers.

I feel that the faculty of a university truly make or break thea student's scholasic experience. When visiting colleges, look to see if the faculty is happy with their job and are engaged with their students. Happy professors mean happy students. The single best way to learn about a campus is by talking with the students. Try to get a tour of the campus on a day that class is in session and chat with some students from your major if interest without any faculty present. Ask for their views of the faculty, their program, dorms, social atctivities, resourses off and on campus, and anything else that comes into your head. The faculty and admissions staff will paint you a pretty picture of the campus, but the students are where you can get the real dirt, and besides, you'll be in their similar situation soon. Make sure it's one that you want to live with for the next four years! Good luck!

The student population is very small, making it difficult to escape the company of those students that are in your same major.

Michelle

It's great comunication with people who can help us in the industry we are looking into. It is also known for it's hard work and the people who attend here are very talented and have passion for what they do. It is also known for one of the high ranks architectual schools.

For the students, it's ok to not know exactly what you want to be in life. College help me figure out who I am and it does not matter how long it takes. Parents always support your children, even if it mean seeing less of them because of their busy scheduel. It take dedication and alot of time put into school. Always keep in mind parents and students that it is well worth it in the end. As far as money, there will always be a way. Never give up!

It is to much money. Tuition has gon up and it's getting harder and harder for us to afford school with out getting into debt after school. It makes me wonder if staying in school is going to get harder.

Zaven

Investing is like gambling to make more money for the future. However, investment can also be a gamble for a better future with a better education. Picking the right school to receive an education from is extremely difficult, let alone, picking the right field of study. Parents and students need to figure out which school they will obtain the most from starting by taking a campus tour. From this point, applicants need to consider the location of the school, if the school offers sufficient amount of extra-curricular activities, environmental conditions, cultural attributions, academic rank, and also specific professors with a reputation. Upon these catergories, decisions may vary depending on the personality and eagerness of the applicant. However, parents and or students will feel a relief going through this process to help find the right college along with the experience they will receive.

The school is compressed allowing students to concentrate more on their studies along with a "not so dominating" social life. I enjoy having a school with a small population simply because it gives us students to get more one on one communication with instructors. I also appreciate the fact of how well organized our school is with its teaching technique. Instructors who teach our architecture class tend to have their own studies and firms which allows us to receive feedback that will benefit us both in class and in the future.

Ani

Friendly, caring, social.

Friendly, caring, social.

To have the best experience at school, the student must choose the right major for his/her self then look for the best school that actually satisfies the person?s goals. It is important to choose a school that has small individual classes and also to give out specific degree to the students. For starters, choose the school that will be close to your house and family because having close people around helps you with the tough times. If having financial problems, choose the school that will provide financial aid and scholarship for its students.

Margar

I would suggest students to strongly consider what they want get out of their college experience before applying to a certain college. It is wise for a student to analyze themeselves before applying to certain colleges. Do not rush into the decision ans consider every detail such as size and demographics of a college. Colleges, like poeple, have certain personalities and it is important to pick a college that meets your needs. Above all things, consider the cost of attending a college as you will eventually have to pay what you borrow. In thelong run, education is one of the most important investments you will make, so choose a career you will love and try to be the best at what you are learning to do. I would strongly suggest parents to give their kids the freedom they need so that they can experience college and all of the joy that goes along with it.

the small class sizes, the level of education needed to go there.

how expensive it is to attend it. How hard it is to find a job after graduating from it.

Marcela

Woodbury University overall is extremely dedicated to its students and their learning experience as well as their comfort.

Naturally, parents tend to influence what college/university their student attends. Therefore, I would advise a parent to be open-minded and to pay attention to what their son or daughter wants and more importantly, what he or she needs to excel academically and socially. Supposedly high school years are the best years of your life, for me that was not true because so far, my college years have been the best years of my entire life. As for the student, I would tell him/her about my personal experience. Freshman year I was a social outcast, I didn't have friends, and I hated school. Sophomore year came and I decided to get involved, I became a student leader and became Vice President of a club while simultaneously being involved in other organizations. I significantly succeeded academically and made sure that before anything else, my education came first. College is the time in your life when you learn to be independent and mold yourself into who you want to be and not into what anyone else expects you to be. It is the time in your life when you discover yourself and grow beyond that to become someone great.

I tend to brag about the small classroom sizes and the individual attention my peers and I receive. I love to mention that it doesn't take me anymore than six minutes to get to class even when it is across campus. Woodbury is a very small and united community which makes my college experience a lot more comfortable because it feels like im with family in and outside of the classroom.

Woodbury University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.