Students studying law have future careers as lawyers, attorneys, politicians, judges, and more. A law major also requires a long commitment to education — which can get expensive. There’s good news for law students, though! Scholarships for law majors can help with the cost of college, and can even alleviate the need for student loans. Try looking for law scholarships offered by the American Bar Association or even the college you plan to attend, as there are some college-based awards for law majors. You can also search for scholarships for law majors right here on Unigo. Browse through this directory to help you find some order in your court.
This scholarship is available for students who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgendered....
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who are pursui...
The Jackson White Criminal Law Scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate, graduate, and law sc...
This scholarship is available for single mothers in the U.S. who are currently enrolled in a law sch...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students in who have a grade point average of 2.75 o...
This scholarship is available for current law school students as well as college seniors who have be...
This award is for U.S. graduate students who are enrolled in a federally recognized American Indian ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate students and students currently enrolled in a state-a...
This scholarship is available for first-year Hispanic law students attending a law school in Illinoi...
This scholarship is available for Native American students who are currently enrolled in a law schoo...
This writing contest is available for current law students who submit an article of 1,500 to 2,500 w...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship