Students studying law have future careers as lawyers, attorneys, politicians, judges, and more. A law major also requires a long commitment to education — which can get expensive. There’s good news for law students, though! Scholarships for law majors can help with the cost of college, and can even alleviate the need for student loans. Try looking for law scholarships offered by the American Bar Association or even the college you plan to attend, as there are some college-based awards for law majors. You can also search for scholarships for law majors right here on Unigo. Browse through this directory to help you find some order in your court.
The Law Offices of David Azizi Scholarship is available for second and third year law students at So...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who are enrolled in a paralegal program. Students must hav...
This award is available to U.S students who are planning to attend the University of North Florida a...
This award is for U.S. graduate students who are enrolled in a federally recognized American Indian ...
This award is available for U.S. and international Christian graduate students. Recipients are sele...
The Stevens & McMillan Law Scholarship is available for U.S. students who submit an original essay o...
This scholarship is available for students who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgendered....
The Jackson White Criminal Law Scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate, graduate, and law sc...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who are pursui...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate students or high school seniors who are pursuin...
This scholarship is available for single mothers in the U.S. who are currently enrolled in a law sch...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship