Students studying law have future careers as lawyers, attorneys, politicians, judges, and more. A law major also requires a long commitment to education — which can get expensive. There’s good news for law students, though! Scholarships for law majors can help with the cost of college, and can even alleviate the need for student loans. Try looking for law scholarships offered by the American Bar Association or even the college you plan to attend, as there are some college-based awards for law majors. You can also search for scholarships for law majors right here on Unigo. Browse through this directory to help you find some order in your court.
This scholarship is available for students who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgendered....
This scholarship is open to international and U.S. graduating high school seniors who have been admi...
This award is for students seeking a law-related degree with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
Students attending an ABA-approved law school in the United States who are 18 years of age or older ...
The Durrell Public Law Research Award is available for law students in Oklahoma who submit a researc...
U.S. students seeking a graduate degree in a program that supports the scrap processing and recyclin...
This award is for U.S. students who are currently enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited U....
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who are enrolled in an accredited college or univers...
This scholarship is for Rhode Island women with financial need who plan to attend graduate school to...
This award is for U.S. graduate students who are enrolled in a federally recognized American Indian ...
This scholarship is open to current and former residents of Berks County, Pennsylvania, who are or w...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship