Students studying law have future careers as lawyers, attorneys, politicians, judges, and more. A law major also requires a long commitment to education — which can get expensive. There’s good news for law students, though! Scholarships for law majors can help with the cost of college, and can even alleviate the need for student loans. Try looking for law scholarships offered by the American Bar Association or even the college you plan to attend, as there are some college-based awards for law majors. You can also search for scholarships for law majors right here on Unigo. Browse through this directory to help you find some order in your court.
This award is for college seniors who will receive a bachelor's degree by June and candidates for a ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are studying in field...
This fellowship is available for international and U.S. students who will be college juniors or seni...
This scholarship is available for U.S. college juniors and seniors who are Jewish and demonstrate ca...
This award is offered to full-time students planning to major in law enforcement or a related field....
This award is available for U.S. students who are currently enrolled as college sophomores or junior...
The Harold Johnson Law Enforcement Scholarship is available for graduating seniors and graduates of ...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Linn County, Iowa. Applicants must demonstr...
These awards are for U.S. high school seniors who are residents of Clay County, Florida.
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore, MD who have a grade point averag...
This award is for high school seniors in Baltimore who are majoring in political science, history or...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship