Students studying law have future careers as lawyers, attorneys, politicians, judges, and more. A law major also requires a long commitment to education — which can get expensive. There’s good news for law students, though! Scholarships for law majors can help with the cost of college, and can even alleviate the need for student loans. Try looking for law scholarships offered by the American Bar Association or even the college you plan to attend, as there are some college-based awards for law majors. You can also search for scholarships for law majors right here on Unigo. Browse through this directory to help you find some order in your court.
The Harold Johnson Law Enforcement Scholarship is available for graduating seniors and graduates of ...
The RJT Law Scholarship is available for U.S. law students who submit a short personal statement and...
The Kelly Law Law Student Scholarship is available for students who are currently enrolled in an acc...
The Black Wynn PLLC Law School Scholarship is available for U.S. students who are enrolled at an ABA...
U.S. college sophomores or juniors enrolled in ROTC are eligible for this award. Students must major...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Linn County, Iowa. Applicants must demonstr...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore, MD who have a grade point averag...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors, majoring in prelaw, social work, or a field that focuses...
This award is available to Alabama undergraduate students who are attending an eligible postsecondar...
The Humane Studies Fellowship is available for international and U.S. students who will be college j...
This award is for U.S. undergraduate students who are residents of California pursuing a technical e...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship