Students studying law have future careers as lawyers, attorneys, politicians, judges, and more. A law major also requires a long commitment to education — which can get expensive. There’s good news for law students, though! Scholarships for law majors can help with the cost of college, and can even alleviate the need for student loans. Try looking for law scholarships offered by the American Bar Association or even the college you plan to attend, as there are some college-based awards for law majors. You can also search for scholarships for law majors right here on Unigo. Browse through this directory to help you find some order in your court.
Graduate students who show an interest in pursuing a career in advocacy through public affairs, lobb...
These scholarships are available for Hudson County (NJ) residents who are attending or have been acc...
The Jackson White Criminal Law Scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate, graduate, and law sc...
This scholarship is available for Hispanic law students who are residing in, or attending college in...
The Manuel & Jane Zuniga Scholarship is available for Hispanic undergraduate students in Texas who d...
This scholarship is available for Hispanic law and pre-law students who are residents of, or attendi...
This award is available for residents of Dutchess County New York who have completed at least one ye...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors and college students who are current or former law enforc...
This fellowship is available for graduate students who are willing to participate in a fellowship pr...
The McNeely Stephenson Community Involvement Scholarship is available for first-year law students wh...
This scholarship is available for New Jersey high school seniors who have an interest in the law and...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship