For many musicians, the development of skills and knowledge about music begins way before college. Unlike many other majors, many students who plan to pursue a music degree have worked hard to perfect their skills well before entering a university’s music program. Deciding to continue this education shows a love for the art and a dedication to grow as a musician. If you wish to study music, don’t let the price tag of a college education stop you from pursuing your dreams. Scholarships for music majors can help cover the costs of tuition, books, room and board, fees, and more. Start with this directory of scholarships for music majors, and apply online. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This fellowship program is open to Rhode Island residents who need financial assistance to acquire e...
Maine residents pursuing a major in the performing arts are eligible for this scholarship. Applicant...
Residents of Cumberland, Oxford, or York counties in Maine who are music majors and 17-25 years old ...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Lewiston Maine who have an interest in musi...
Students who are 16 years of age or older who are interested in pursuing the development of their ta...
This scholarship is open to residents of Southern California who will be juniors or seniors in the u...
This award is available for U.S. and international undergraduate students who feel passionately abou...
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who are planning to attend the University of No...
Current or incoming U.S. business students attending McNally Smith College of Music are eligible for...
This undergraduate and graduate award is for adult students who are gay, lesbian, bisexual or transg...
This award is for students who are gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender (GLBT), or students who are...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship