For many musicians, the development of skills and knowledge about music begins way before college. Unlike many other majors, many students who plan to pursue a music degree have worked hard to perfect their skills well before entering a university’s music program. Deciding to continue this education shows a love for the art and a dedication to grow as a musician. If you wish to study music, don’t let the price tag of a college education stop you from pursuing your dreams. Scholarships for music majors can help cover the costs of tuition, books, room and board, fees, and more. Start with this directory of scholarships for music majors, and apply online. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is available to Missouri high school seniors who are planning to attend an eligible Misso...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who major in gospel choir at O...
This award is available for U.S. and international undergraduate students who feel passionately abou...
This music performance competition is open to U.S. students who are 11-14 years of age as Jan. 1, 20...
This music performance competition is open to U.S. students who are 19-26 years of age as of Jan. 1,...
This music ensemble competition performance is open to U.S. students who are 18-26 years of age as o...
This music performance competition is open to U.S. students who are 15-18 years of age as of Jan. 1,...
This competition for musical compositions is open to U.S. students who are 5-26 years of age as of J...
The Digital Piano Scholarship Program is available for U.S. students majoring in music, computer sof...
This scholarship competition is open to all students who are 21-28 years of age with a background in...
This award is available to U.S students who are planning to attend the University of North Florida a...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship