Employment for Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) is expected to continue steady growth — meaning a great job market for students graduating with a nursing major. This high-demand industry also opens up even more opportunities for financial aid, as many colleges and organizations offer nursing scholarships and grants. We’ve compiled a list of scholarships for nurses in this Scholarship Directory. Check out all the available options to you and add to your college fund.
Current high school juniors or older students attending or planning to attend a Maryland college or ...
This award is available for U.S. college sophomores who are pursuing an associate's degree in nursin...
U.S. female high school seniors who are graduating from Princeton High School in New Jersey are elig...
U.S. high school seniors with an ACT score of 29 or an SAT score of 1280 who have been admitted to B...
Graduate students in the United States who have been residents of Massachusetts for five or more yea...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore Maryland who plan to pursue a hig...
This award is for U.S. undergraduate students who are residents of California pursuing a technical e...
This award is for U.S. nursing students who are attending nursing school in the U.S.
U.S. high school seniors graduating from an Aurora, Colorado public high school are eligible for thi...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are residents of Berks Coun...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who reside in Reading, Pennsylvania. Students m...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship