Today, it isn’t uncommon to see women attending colleges and universities right alongside men, but that wasn’t always the case. There’s been great progress in bridging the gap between equal rights of men and women — but we still have a ways to go. Women typically still earn less and are less-frequently found in leadership positions than men. Today’s woman is pursuing a career — and often taking care of her family at the same time. Several organizations and colleges offer scholarships for women to continue their education and go after their goals. Search our list of scholarships for women, and show the world just what a girl can do!
U.S. female undergraduate or graduate planning students intending to pursue careers as practicing pl...
This scholarship is for Rhode Island women with financial need who plan to attend graduate school to...
New Mexico college seniors who plan to return to a New Mexico college or university full time to fin...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate women who have completed at least one academic year ...
Current undergraduate women in Nevada are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants must be...
U.S. undergraduate female students who have completed 24 or more credit hours at an accredited insti...
U.S. students who have completed one semester of college with an SAT score of 1150 and in the top 20...
This scholarship is available for women in the United States. The applicant must register on the Sc...
This scholarship is open to U.S. women who are 25 years of age or older and plan to attend Santa Fe ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. women who are 25 years of age or older and reside in Alachua or Bra...
The AfterCollege/ACERT Scholarship is available to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students from an ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship