You may not know what you want to study or what college you want to attend just yet, but one thing is certain — you want money to help you pay for it! That’s where scholarships can help, and the sooner you start, the better. Now that you’re a high school freshman, you have literally hundreds of new scholarships available that you may be qualified for. Start searching through this directory of scholarships for high school freshmen and apply online today. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
The MyMozaic Scholarship is available for high school students in the U.S. who are 13 years of age o...
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international high school and college students enrolled i...
The Cappex Easy College Money Scholarship is a recurring monthly scholarship. U.S. citizens or perma...
This scholarship contest is available for U.S. high school students who partipate in community servi...
The Stuck at Prom Scholarship Program is available to high school students with creativity. Applican...
The HelpTeaching.com Scholarship is available for U.S. and Canadian students who are curently enroll...
Students who are in grade 12 and below in the United States, in CEGEP or below in Quebec, Canada, or...
This scholarship contest is available for middle school and high school students in the U.S. Applica...
This award is for U.S. high school, undergraduate, and graduate students that write a short form res...
The Innate.com $1,000 Scholarship is available for U.S. residents who are 13 years of age or older. ...
U.S. high school or college students must submit an essay on one of the two cyberbullying topics lis...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship