Getting an early start is always a good idea. If you’re a first-year college student, these scholarships for freshmen can help lower your student debt and help pay for your college fees like tuition, living expenses, books, lab fees, and more. The sooner you start, the less you’ll have to pay back at graduation. Start browsing through our Scholarship Directory for college freshmen now and set yourself up for success. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This scholarship is available for Clay County (FL) high school seniors who are members of 4-H, FFA, ...
This award is available for Filipino high school seniors who are a resident of California. Applicant...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who are farm workers or the children of a f...
San Francisco Bay Area graduating high school seniors who are 25% or more Filipino and have a grade ...
This scholarship is available for current U.S. undergraduate students who work or have worked in an ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who submit an original an...
Current high school juniors or older students attending or planning to attend a Maryland college or ...
This award is available for undocumented high school seniors of Hispanic descent. Applicants must d...
High school seniors or currently enrolled students may apply for this undergraduate award. Students...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate women in South Carolina who have demonstrated a posi...
A U.S. student who is a high school senior planning to enroll at a two- or four-year engineering or ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship