Getting an early start is always a good idea. If you’re a first-year college student, these scholarships for freshmen can help lower your student debt and help pay for your college fees like tuition, living expenses, books, lab fees, and more. The sooner you start, the less you’ll have to pay back at graduation. Start browsing through our Scholarship Directory for college freshmen now and set yourself up for success. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is for U.S. high school seniors, undergraduate, and graduate students.
Current high school seniors and undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply for this a...
This award is available to current nurses who are pursuing a bachelor's degree in nursing and have a...
This fund awards scholarships to rescue workers who are going to school to obtain their undergraduat...
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who are residents of Orange County, California,...
This scholarship is available for Maine undergraduate students who plan to pursue a career in culina...
This award is available for Hispanic undergraduate students who are legal residents of Duval, St. Jo...
This scholarship is available for Rhode Island high school seniors whose parents did not graduate fr...
Applicants for this scholarship must be 25 years of age or older and attending any degree-conferring...
This scholarship is open to undergraduate students who are residents of Bristol, Rhode Island. Appli...
This award is available for U.S. citizens and legal residents who were born in India or have a paren...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship