Getting an early start is always a good idea. If you’re a first-year college student, these scholarships for freshmen can help lower your student debt and help pay for your college fees like tuition, living expenses, books, lab fees, and more. The sooner you start, the less you’ll have to pay back at graduation. Start browsing through our Scholarship Directory for college freshmen now and set yourself up for success. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
The QuestBridge College Match was created to fund complete scholarships to lower-income students so ...
This scholarship is for high school juniors who have achieved excellent academic results and are fro...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who have been diagnosed with cy...
The Digital Piano Scholarship Program is available for U.S. students majoring in music, computer sof...
The Money Metals Exchange Scholarship Program is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate stude...
This scholarship is available to high school seniors and current undergraduate students in the Unite...
This award is available for U.S. college sophomores who are pursuing an associate's degree in nursin...
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international students who submit an original, previously...
This scholarship is for students ages 18-25 who are enrolled in an accredited college or university ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who submit an original an...
This award is for U.S. high school, undergraduate, and graduate students. Students must submit a sho...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship