Getting an early start is always a good idea. If you’re a first-year college student, these scholarships for freshmen can help lower your student debt and help pay for your college fees like tuition, living expenses, books, lab fees, and more. The sooner you start, the less you’ll have to pay back at graduation. Start browsing through our Scholarship Directory for college freshmen now and set yourself up for success. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is for U.S. high school seniors who are able to call ducks and willing to compete in the ...
This scholarship is available for graduating high school seniors, undergraduate students, and gradua...
This award is for college sophomores, juniors and/or seniors who are currently enrolled in an aviati...
Minority undergraduate and graduate students who have a background in the social sciences and humani...
The Wells Fargo Scholarship Program for People with Disabilities is available for U.S. high school s...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students in the U.S. Academic achievement will be a ...
This $1,000 Unigo College Review Scholarship is open to any applicant who is enrolled in college and...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are majoring in accounting.
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are pursuing a major in a field re...
The TonaLaw Veteran's Scholarship is available for U.S. students who have a history of military serv...
This award is available to U.S. student employees and family members of employees of the National Da...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship