Getting an early start is always a good idea. If you’re a first-year college student, these scholarships for freshmen can help lower your student debt and help pay for your college fees like tuition, living expenses, books, lab fees, and more. The sooner you start, the less you’ll have to pay back at graduation. Start browsing through our Scholarship Directory for college freshmen now and set yourself up for success. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
Current high school juniors or older students attending or planning to attend a Maryland college or ...
High school seniors or currently enrolled students may apply for this undergraduate award. Students...
The Shred Nation Scholarship Program is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate stu...
This scholarship is available for South Dakota high school seniors who are planning to attend an eli...
This award is available to North and South Dakota high school seniors who are enrolled members of a ...
This award is available to gay or lesbian high school seniors and currently enrolled college student...
This award is available for high school seniors and currently enrolled college students with a grade...
The Dr. John Barras Autism Scholarship Program is available for U.S. students who have been diagnose...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate students (ages 18 and older) who are military a...
The Dr. Edward Jacobson Healthy Living Scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate stude...
This program offers a $1,000 scholarship for college to online education students who are 18 years o...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship