Getting an early start is always a good idea. If you’re a first-year college student, these scholarships for freshmen can help lower your student debt and help pay for your college fees like tuition, living expenses, books, lab fees, and more. The sooner you start, the less you’ll have to pay back at graduation. Start browsing through our Scholarship Directory for college freshmen now and set yourself up for success. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is for single parents who are residents of Cross County, AR and who have not obtained a b...
High school seniors, current college freshmen, and community/technical college graduates who will en...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors who are active members of the National Beta Club. Applica...
This award is for U.S. and Canadian high school seniors who are a child, stepchild, adoptee, or lega...
This scholarship and internship opportunity is available for female communications and journalism ma...
This scholarship is available for women in Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, or Pennsylvania who ar...
This award is available for U.S. female high school seniors and/or current college students who are ...
This scholarship and internship opportunity is available for female journalism and communications ma...
This scholarship is available for Hispanic women who are majoring in journalism or communications. A...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate woman who has had some experience in writing, report...
This award is available to currently enrolled full-time undergraduate students at a college or unive...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship