Getting an early start is always a good idea. If you’re a first-year college student, these scholarships for freshmen can help lower your student debt and help pay for your college fees like tuition, living expenses, books, lab fees, and more. The sooner you start, the less you’ll have to pay back at graduation. Start browsing through our Scholarship Directory for college freshmen now and set yourself up for success. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
Current undergraduate or graduate students who are enrolled in an accredited institution of higher l...
Undergraduate or graduate students who are currently enrolled in an accredited institution of higher...
International and U.S. undergraduate or graduate students are eligible for this award. Applicants m...
A current undergraduate or graduate international or U.S. student enrolled in an accredited institut...
Undergraduate or graduate students who have been enrolled in a Texas school during some phase of the...
This essay contest is open to U.S. undergraduate students who have a grade point average of 2.0 or h...
This scholarship is available to students who plan to atted the EDGE Peforming Arts Center's 38-week...
This scholarship is available for high school graduates who are persuing a major related to law. Ap...
This scholarship is open to full-time students at any of the campuses of the Community College Syste...
This award is available for U.S. students who have received organ transplant surgery. Applicants mus...
The Apex Hosting Minecraft Scholarship is available for U.S. high school and undergraduate students ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship