As a second-year student, you’ve probably learned a thing or two about college. For instance, you now know how expensive tuition, books, fees, room and board, and more can be. The good news is that there are still scholarships available to sophomores in college, which can help you focus more on your studies rather than your bills. Don’t forget to apply for scholarships every year you’re in school! If you’re a second-year college student, check out this list of scholarships for college sophomores to find awards you may be qualified for. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
The applicant must be a Student American Chiropractic Association member in good standing at an accr...
This award is for single parents who are residents of Cross County, AR and who have not obtained a b...
This scholarship and internship opportunity is available for female communications and journalism ma...
This scholarship is available for women in Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, or Pennsylvania who ar...
This award is available for U.S. female high school seniors and/or current college students who are ...
This scholarship and internship opportunity is available for female journalism and communications ma...
This scholarship is available for Hispanic women who are majoring in journalism or communications. A...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate women who have completed at least one year of study ...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate woman who has had some experience in writing, report...
This award is available to currently enrolled full-time undergraduate students at a college or unive...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who reside in Rhode Island and ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship