As a second-year student, you’ve probably learned a thing or two about college. For instance, you now know how expensive tuition, books, fees, room and board, and more can be. The good news is that there are still scholarships available to sophomores in college, which can help you focus more on your studies rather than your bills. Don’t forget to apply for scholarships every year you’re in school! If you’re a second-year college student, check out this list of scholarships for college sophomores to find awards you may be qualified for. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
New Mexico residents from Quay County who are graduating high school seniors beginning their college...
New Mexico residents who are high school seniors or older, ages 17 to 21 who have been in the New Me...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate students who have a desire to pursue a career i...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who are pursuing a degree in environmental sciences or env...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree in a ...
This scholarship is for U.S. undergraduate students who are rising juniors studying engineering with...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate students who are studying engineering with a concentr...
This award is for Washington state high school seniors and undergraduate students who are pursuing a...
U.S. college sophomores and juniors who are enrolled in a flexography program are eligible for this ...
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors, college freshmen, college sophomores, or colle...
This award is available for U.S. and international high school seniors who self-identify as a gay, l...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship