As a second-year student, you’ve probably learned a thing or two about college. For instance, you now know how expensive tuition, books, fees, room and board, and more can be. The good news is that there are still scholarships available to sophomores in college, which can help you focus more on your studies rather than your bills. Don’t forget to apply for scholarships every year you’re in school! If you’re a second-year college student, check out this list of scholarships for college sophomores to find awards you may be qualified for. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This scholarship is available for current U.S. undergraduate students who work or have worked in an ...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who are farm workers or the children of a f...
This scholarship is available to students pursuing research in an undergraduate pharmacy program. A...
This scholarship is open to Columbia College of Missouri undergraduate students who have completed 2...
High school seniors or currently enrolled students may apply for this undergraduate award. Students...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who submit an original an...
Current high school juniors or older students attending or planning to attend a Maryland college or ...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate women in South Carolina who have demonstrated a posi...
U.S. students currently enrolled in a public relations undergraduate or graduate degree program are ...
This scholarship is available for female students majoring in public relations and related fields. ...
The CouragetoGrow.com Scholarship is available for U.S. high school juniors, seniors or college stud...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship