As a second-year student, you’ve probably learned a thing or two about college. For instance, you now know how expensive tuition, books, fees, room and board, and more can be. The good news is that there are still scholarships available to sophomores in college, which can help you focus more on your studies rather than your bills. Don’t forget to apply for scholarships every year you’re in school! If you’re a second-year college student, check out this list of scholarships for college sophomores to find awards you may be qualified for. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
The #ArriveAliveTX Distracted Driving Scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate s...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students in Washington state who have a grade point ...
This award is for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are dependents of an enlisted member ...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students. The student must be the spous...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students. The student must be the child...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are or will be enrolled ful...
This scholarship is open to students enrolled in two- and four-year degree programs (including gradu...
This scholarship is for U.S. and international female students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who submit an original es...
This award is for students seeking a law-related degree with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
This scholarship is intended for U.S. female students who are 25 years of age and older and enrolled...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship