As a second-year student, you’ve probably learned a thing or two about college. For instance, you now know how expensive tuition, books, fees, room and board, and more can be. The good news is that there are still scholarships available to sophomores in college, which can help you focus more on your studies rather than your bills. Don’t forget to apply for scholarships every year you’re in school! If you’re a second-year college student, check out this list of scholarships for college sophomores to find awards you may be qualified for. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This photography contest is open to all photographers who are 18 years of age or older. Photographs ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate students who are or intend to be declared majors in c...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students at the University of North Florida who are majoring in civ...
This scholarship is available for rising juniors and seniors at the University of North Florida who ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students at the University of North Florida who have been accepted ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who are rising juniors and seniors at the University of No...
This award is for students majoring in aviation who are entering their sophomore, junior, or senior ...
This award is for U.S. students who are transferring to the University of Louisiana Lafayette after ...
This scholarship is open to incoming and current undergraduate, graduate, and law students in the Un...
This scholarship contest is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are at least 16 years of a...
This award is for Virginia resident undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled at an eligi...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship