Ferrum College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Ferrum College

Brayden

I love Ferrum College and am proud to be a Panther! I love the small campus and family-like atmosphere. I am very fond of smaller class sizes and the professors who always make themselves available. I participate in sports on campus and feel very close to the coaches as well as my fellow players.

I could not have chose a better school than Ferrum. I've grown so much as a student and individual, and Ferrum is the definite reason behind that. There are a tremendous amount of opportunities for success at Ferrum, and theres always something to be involved and fall in love with.

Peyton

My best decision was to attend Ferrum. The class size is very small and you get to know your classmates and professors very easily and well. The food could use some work to be better and so could the dorm halls. Should allow small pets in dorms without doctor’s note.

Dessiea

I loved Ferrum, it was a very beautiful campus. I hope to return in the fall. The class sizes are great and the teachers really care about your success. The overall campus support is great too most of the students attend sporting events and other extracurriculars.

Miranda

Ferrum College is a very diverse campus. I enjoy the small campus and small classroom sizes. The atmosphere at Ferrum is very friendly. I can walk down the hall or on campus and no one is a stranger. If an issue arises with roommates or other students the RA's are helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make sure you feel comfortable. It is a great college to start becoming an adult and beginning to be on your own.

Galen

I chose this school to participate in sports. My time here has been miserable. The dorms are dirty, old, and uncomfortable. The dining is barely edible with only a handful of options. I found roaches in my dorm and have dealt with a ridiculous amount of noise from neighbors. I've tried to file noise complaints and contacted maintenance. None of my problems have been solved.I would advice everyone who is looking to go here to avoid it at all costs. Don't let your visit to Ferrum fool you. Without going into too much detail, Ferrum college is the closest thing to hell on Earth I've ever experienced. view

Tamiah

Ferrum College is an extremely beautiful campus to study at. There are many places on or near campus to go hiking. The scenery is not the only benefit to this campus. The professors and academic advisors at Ferrum are dedicated to their students' future beyond college. They work well with the students to find suitable classes, internships and possible careers after college that corresponds with their major.

Haley

I love this campus. It takes some getting used to because of its seclusion and small size, but it is a close-knit community where you have the opportunity to get to know everyone. If you want small class sizes and you need more one-on-one assistance from your teachers in order to succeed: this is your college! Your teachers really, deeply care about your success and are willing to stay after and go out of their way to help you succeed. You are required to have an internship before you graduate, so the school makes sure that you are on your way to success even before you graduate. The opportunities that you can make at this school are unmatched and it is a wonderful place. The campus is small and beautiful and the walk between your classes is very short, which is nice! You are able to wake up 5 minutes before a class and still be there on time. There are TONS of work-study opportunities and housing is pretty nice. There are problems like in every school, but if you stay focused and utelize the opportunities that are given to you then you will succeed at Ferrum College.

Hafashimana

It’s a great school to attend if you’re seriouse about getting your education. The campus is beautiful, everyone, whether on campus or off campus is very friendly. Professors try the best as they could to get you to exceed in their classroom, if you need additional help they’re there for you. Administrations are very acting in paying attention to the students that attend Ferrum and it’s a great school with a lot of upportunities. P

Jared

The school is great for a small school. I am a commuter student so I have different view on some aspects. The teachers are always available in my experience. However, with a small school some classes, like physics, only has one option for the professor and Dr. Bowman is horrible.

David

It is a very beautiful campus where there are numerous amounts of tutors and professors at you service. There shouldn't be an excuse for your grades to be low because there is so much help on campus. The students there are very fun and cool to be around. Also sports at Ferrum College are very competitive, no matter if it is intramurals or during the season.

Anna

The gorgeous yet small campus made me feel excited to start attending the college and their dedication to openness and education made college based decisions less scary. The class sizes were ideal and I feel like I will be able to shine under the tutelage provided.

Jordan

Ferrum is a good school to go to, if you really want that home vibe and you want to be comfortable with where you are. The food isn’t all the great like it could be better if they had more options. There’s a lot of stuff to do here on campus usually. Everyone is so nice and they will remember your face and speak to you, the people here are amazing and the teachers want to see you strive to be the best that’s why we have a lot of tutoring sessions with teachers or your peers that were in the same predicament as you are. It’s amazing that’s all I can say