Indianapolis, IN
Ivy Tech Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ivy Tech Community College

Ashlyn

It's a great community college with incredible professors and nice class sizes. All of the classes I've taken have been great, not too easy or too difficult, and there are tons to choose from. We also have tons of opportunities to do community work.

felicia

It is a great community college. I have not had a lot of issues while I have attended IVY Tech. For the most part I have had excellent teachers who actually care about me as a student. My teachers have always encouraged me to ask questions and to work hard.

johnathan

Ivy Tech Community College is a good stepping ladder on my way to an university. Of course the college doesn't off much because it's a community college but since I plan on transferring at the end of the school year its a good stepping ladder to get you prepared for college level courses.

Ndeye Fatou

I always like Ivy Tech. Even before I graduate from high school I already decided to go to ivy tech after my graduation. They accept my application and I was so happy because I was ready to start my new life as college student in one of the best college in the United States, Ivy tech.

I love my school. I'm getting a great education for a good price since I use financial aid. The atmosphere makes me more comfortable with where I'm at and the help you receive is outstanding. They offer so many tutoring options and groups that help you interact with people and have a better college experience.

Shanajee

I gave the overall rating of the school a four. When I attended Ivy Tech Community College I feel like it was a great school. I wanted to go to Ivy Tech for a year and then Transfer into a four-year university. I feel that the school is great for students who don’t want to leave home right after high school but still want to attend college. I’m an out-of-state transfer student and 31 of my credits will go with me from Ivy Tech. Academically, the school is wonderful! They provided various resources to students especially if you are willing to communicate with your instructors. Even if you don’t have a great student/professor relationship the instructors are always telling the students ways to get access to tutors on campus. It’s a community college so there wasn’t much of a campus life as far as fraternities and sororities but they do have events that are specifically for the college. They often send out emails about these events if any student decides to participate. I can’t rate the campus food because I never had it. I had weekend classes and the café isn’t open on weekends. I would’ve given the school a five but, I had a hard time leaving Ivy Tech. I met with various advisors who didn’t know much about transferring out-of-state or to in state colleges. I had to work with advisors at another campus to figure what classes I needed to take to get accepted into a four-year university. Being fresh out of high school, I didn’t know about the transferring process. I had to figure it out myself because I was given a lot of wrong information from the advisors. Other than that the school is great, I never had any other problems as far as academics, being on campus, or with my professors.

Victoria

It's a great school

It's a great school

Candace
Very Inexpensive

This college is great if you want something on the small size and really inexpensive. The professors are great!

Very Inexpensive

Brennan

I cannot find one thing that I dislike about Ivy Tech. I attended Indiana University-Bloomington for three years so this is a complete change of pace for me. I have no complaints for my current school!

Ivy Tech Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.